LegacyGT.com

No more Legacy?

Let's say, hypothetically, that the next LGT has 125hp, some garbage grocery getter, it'll never happen, let's just say though. What would your next new car be?

Don't everyone say "I'd get a WRX cuz Subie's are 1337!!" Also try to be realistic, don't just say, "I'd get a Bugatti Veyron" or some bull like that.

For me, I'd probably get a Infiniti M35 Sport. Only downside is there's no manual, I love poppin through those gears. It'd be a tossup between that and a BMW 330Ci. AWD isn't a hafta have for me, I'd actually like to have a rear driver again and that predictable oversteer. I came from a 92 GMC Sierra, so I'm used to drivin at a 30 degree angle.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You don't have to get another car, let's just say it was time for a new one, and *magically* all the current models were still there.

So the possibility that I might actually able to purchase a 2007 Legacy in the year 2030 is magic? Super!

If Subaru doesn't pull their collective heads out and give us back MT turbo wagons, I might go back to VW (5-dr GTI, or a Passat wagon if I get too fat for GTI seats) or the A3 that my LGT Wagon beat when I was comaring them back-to-back. The Saab 93 Sportkombi looks good too, but I think I'd want to have an extended service policy on that, my oldest friend used to be a Saab technician before he jumped to Mercedes. Mazda's CX7 looks pretty hot in their promo pix, but I'm guessing it'll be tall enough in person for me not to want one, and no MT anyway.

Oh, did I mention it has to be a wagon or hatch? ;)

2008 R36

Fix0red!!! ;):lol: Just hung with a guy who has an '04 R32, they look really good inside. If I had to pick, it would be a Carrera 4S or a Turbo S. I just love the look of those, the 996 or 997 it doesn't matter!!! :lol: I've driven them before at my old college job (car porter/washer for a Porshe dealer), not all out, but I still loved 'em. :D And yes, it would be realistic, I'd just have to sell my house and use my mortgage payment as a car payment for 5 years. ;)

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

WRX wagon... In fact, that's what I would have bought now since the whole LGT waon no manual thang.

Wanted AWD, manual transmission, decent acceleration (14.x or better in the 1/4 mile) a hatch/wagon body style, and was reasonable priced to buy, maintain and mod.

ditto

Martin Luther - "Who loves not women, wine and song remains a fool his whole life long."

EL4NFZT7

Fix0red!!! ;):lol: Just hung with a guy who has an '04 R32, they look really good inside. If I had to pick, it would be a Carrera 4S or a Turbo S. I just love the look of those, the 996 or 997 it doesn't matter!!! :lol: I've driven them before at my old college job (car porter/washer for a Porshe dealer), not all out, but I still loved 'em. :D And yes, it would be realistic, I'd just have to sell my house and use my mortgage payment as a car payment for 5 years. ;)

Well if it's going to be the 3.6 liter, then I'm even more interested. Just have to sell the wife on driving the "family" car.

Archived