LegacyGT.com

No more Legacy?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's so dang expensive but I love the performance of my subie, so I would look into getting an S4...maybe even the RS4 if I could afford it...

Or just the big V8 bruiser GTO if they went back into production...gotta love the 6.0...

Don't everyone say "I'd get a WRX cuz Subie's are 1337!!" Also try to be realistic, don't just say, "I'd get a Bugatti Veyron" or some bull like that.

Ummmm.... let's see, you say if Monkeys sproutted wings and picked up ALL of the Legacy GT turbos and flew them off to the witch's castle I'd have to pick something else? Then It would have to be a Bugatti Veyron!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously though, I'll take a lightly used Porsche 996 NA.:icon_mrgr

Stage2.5376, TDC ProTune,blah blah blahhhh and....Alky/H20 injection :icon_mrgr

WRX wagon... In fact, that's what I would have bought now since the whole LGT waon no manual thang.

Wanted AWD, manual transmission, decent acceleration (14.x or better in the 1/4 mile) a hatch/wagon body style, and was reasonable priced to buy, maintain and mod.

+1 there...

An used S4 Avant was an alternative too, but too much DINERO!!!!!!

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

Ummmm.... let's see, you say if Monkeys sproutted wings and picked up ALL of the Legacy GT turbos and flew them off to the witch's castle I'd have to pick something else? Then It would have to be a Bugatti Veyron!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously though, I'll take a lightly used Porsche 996 NA.:icon_mrgr

even if monkeys sprouted wings, they wouldnt be able to lift 3300 lbs could they? i dunno, but imho, it would take at least a flying bear to take the cars to the witch's castle... maybe even a flying whale. if it had arms. ahh, but i guess i'm being unrealistic because whales need water to live. oh and what would they eat?

Archived