LegacyGT.com

Remember my old LGT - Street Racing Disaster

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I still can't get over it..........I think he was haunting me for a while there cuz I build the car :(

Keep it on the track......

It was such a kick ass ride......

http://www.pimpmyauto.com/Legacys/Pictures/FMIC/DSC02836.JPG http://www.pimpmyauto.com/Legacys/Pictures/FMIC/DSC02843.JPG

BlackonBlack is now give'n it comp on the looks though, (it's the lil brother) his car is the new black bad ars on the boards :D

Wow i just came across scans old car for sale at a salvage yard and was dumb founded, then i found this article, to bad that a young guy like that passed away. I saw the car and say OMG...

How bad was it? Could you tell what happened?

I disagree with raising the driving age. I think its part maturity and part inexperience. They just don’t understand the danger or have the knowledge o what to do if something happens. I complete think street racing is retarded but I don’t think the few stupid kids should punish everyone else. I would support a longer learner’s permit program or better defensive driving courses. I just don’t think raising the age will solve the problem. There are plenty on older people who street race all the time. It’s just a crappy problem and situation. Hopefully one day the tracks will be everywhere and people will use them.

States and provinces that have moved to graduated age based licencing have reported a decrease in fatalities and accidents. There was also a study I saw reported on TV (PBS I think) where it was shown that young drivers are very easily distracted from the task at hand and have trouble keeping priorities straight and sorted out. Hell, I still have trouble with it.

There have been a couple of incidents in the last couple of months in my neck of the woods that involved fatalities with WRXs and young drivers. There was just a serious one last week that killed 4 teenagers doing 80 in a 45 in a riced out vehicle.

Too bad for the former member that was killed. His parents will be grieving until the end of their days. Very sad.

Yeah I have no problems posting them......I def think you should get the parts outta the car and not feel bad, I paid alot of $$ for them all :icon_cool .

The engine bay looks in good shape...and there's PLENTY under the hood that is still prob in perfect condition.....not to mention the custom sub box I made in the trunk, flip out screen/nav.....too much to even talk about....

scans1.jpg.b548b5880b68f031c5e0253626c5f994.jpg

scans2.jpg.ee236cd7b10b6ad877c43ade0b86dee3.jpg

Yeah I have no problems posting them......I def think you should get the parts outta the car and not feel bad, I paid alot of $$ for them all :icon_cool .

The engine bay looks in good shape...and there's PLENTY under the hood that is still prob in perfect condition.....not to mention the custom sub box I made in the trunk, flip out screen/nav.....too much to even talk about....

:icon_surp:eek::(

looks like he was going very fast and slid sideways and flipped car into tree/pole/immovable object with the top of car hitting first.

p/u the 9-4-06 issue of Auto Week. bosco

Stay Stock Stay Happy

where is this car actually located? i might go up. i wonder if the DP is any good.

you can not buy this car unless your a authorized car dealer , which i have acsess too so if i get it maybe ill sell some parts i just want fmic and a few other things

Archived