LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

Spotted a black 08-09 legacy with tinted taillights and rally armor flaps on rt. 59 in Central Nyack Yesterday. I'm not sure if it was a GT because it was debadged and I only saw the back. Anyone on here?

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spotted a black 08-09 legacy with tinted taillights and rally armor flaps on rt. 59 in Central Nyack Yesterday. I'm not sure if it was a GT because it was debadged and I only saw the back. Anyone on here?

sweeeeet i've finally been spotted!

I only drive 1. The wife drives the other. This way when my car(s) get spotted, people know who is driving. Unlike you, lol. Don't be a hater, you left yourself WAY open for that flaming. Never one to pass up the opportunity for a good snap.

Hasslehoff lives in Germany. Pitt lives in Africa (or something). Cali is NOT Baywatch. Get that shit out of your head. Trust me, there are just as many HOT women in NYC as in LA. There are MANY more flavors in NYC. LA women all have the same plastic surgeon. Only difference is in LA women wear less clothes year round. In NYC you have to wait for summer for the real freaks to come out.