LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

Spotted red debadged 06 legacy, ny plates young white guy maybe 28 with sunglasses... I was the dueche in my silver 09 cts-v on the white stone bridge hangin my middle finger out the window because you own a turbo car with a massive exhaust but drive 35 mph and not in the right lane. Don't be jelous my car cost more then double yours...I can't wait to see what you're gonna drive like at the age of 70..rofjmctic. HI FRED!

^drives a car he clearly cant afford to compensate for his tiny dick.

i spent a fraction of the amount you spent on your car to daily drive, and i also spent a fraction of what you spent when i had my camaro to get more power than you have, jealous?

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off the cts is paid in full so I have no payments, second I wanted power and class.. Otherwise I would have went and bought a gto or some other American piece of garbage that can only go straight lines for the cost of 5k ...Third, your new girlfriend is my old news... And yes I'm currently living in an apartment with my fiancée until we find a house in westchester...stir stir stir stir

First off the cts is paid in full so I have no payments, second I wanted power and class.. Otherwise I would have went and bought a gto or some other American piece of garbage that can only go straight lines for the cost of 5k ...Third, your new girlfriend is my old news... And yes I'm currently living in an apartment with my fiancée until we find a house in westchester...stir stir stir stir

CTS-V is a POS sorry to tell you. Who buys a Cadillac? They aren't even classy anymore. Not to mention they have NO power compared to other similar vehicles. If you wanted power and class you shoulda got a benz, bmw, etc.

except for paisan, the only people who buy cts-v's are middle aged men who are in their mid life crisis and cant get it up so they get something they cant afford to compensate. why would you go for a GTO? GTO is probably the worst american car to get power out of it is extremely heavy. and looking for a house in westchester isnt impressing anyone here, why dont you move to new jersey since you're rollin so deep in cash? you probably cant afford jersey except for a cardboard box in camden or irvington.

spotted a black on black on black lgt saturday afternoon at the bridgewater mall, you know who you are, and i know who you are because there is no toll roads from piscawania to bridgewater :lol::lol::lol:

Spotted: some guy dressed up like the huge bag of pot from the Harold and Kumar movie walking aimlessly around NYC on Saturday. I think he was driving a PZEV Legacy. :lol:

I told him to look into the Legacy Elite. :lol::lol::lol:

Fuck the topic.

Spotted: Me not givin' a fuck about the topic. :lol: I didn't know you got the P&P manis.... How does it sound? I gotta hear that shit soon!!

Did anyone notice that the finally paved 22 by the S turn on the newark irvington border. so much fun to take a WOT!

+1...it is funny, I still avoid the spots where the potholes once were! I have to get use to the smoothness..