LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually about 3 weekends ago i saw a white lgt on the thruway. Aftermarket grill and tints had a girl with her friends in it, looked like college kids. The driver clearly saw me as we were playin some cat and mouse :)

was it a L7 red emblem or a standard subaru emblem but red instead of blue? was it a Spec.B, i know somebody with one of those they live in Danbury area but might have been down there... #470

Looked like the Subaru Pleiades with a red background, but we were coming at each other at around 30mph...

When Chuck Norris was born, the only person who cried was the doctor. Never slap Chuck Norris. - E.J.S.

lol jersey has so many ppl with subies..i see a nice one almost everyday..

plus it helps that i live 2min from raceway park:)

2 min from raceway park! I'm like 5 miles from there! I never see any other LGT's in our area. But now that I know there's another one near me I'll keep a better look out for you!

-John

Red LGT 05-07, turned left from Furrows on to Patch-Holbrook then right on 495. Could not get next to you as you were pretty far ahead. With my record your not on these forum.

This is more of a NJ spotted thread.

Spotted dirty spec B w/ ugly and rediculously curbed gold rims on the GSP South just before Exit 131 this morning approx 815.

That was me thank :)! Finally after a year since i last got spotted. I told you youd spot me jess.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Guest JessterCPA
That was me thank :)! Finally after a year since i last got spotted. I told you youd spot me jess.

:lol: I was 2 lanes to your right and had to get off at 130 so there was no way I was getting your attention. Car looks good!! :cool:

Spent the weekend in NYC, and spotted only 1 legacy in the city:

Sunday 1pm parked outside columbia bookstore- 05-07 Silver or OBP Legacy 2.5i sedan (can't remember the color)

The Legacy badge was removed from the trunk and replaced with an "elite" badge, and also had elite stitched into the driver/passenger seats.