LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tuesday morning spotted a black lgt real dirty with exhaust, maybe hks or Perrin? Cans, heading over the GW bridge... I was in a rental cobalt on my way to PA for work so I didn't try to get your attention...

Wednesday afternoon/evening spotted another black lgt with a marines and MI bumper sticker on the cross county...

Silver LGT, looked to be an 05 with SSR comps. -- NJTP southbound around 10:30pm, you followed me onto 18 and we exchanged a few words. Super nice car, love the wheels.

Thanks. That would be me :). Been a little busy as of recent and been working way too much. This morning though there was a black XT next to me, a light brown 2.5i behind me, and a blue 2.5i in front of me on the turnpike extension going toward the Holland tunnel.

Edited by vegita2201

Spotted a blue LGT sedan driving out of the U2 concert at New England's Foxborough stadium, tinted windows and a wicked set of wheels.

First food service area on the I90 west out of Boston, spotted a black LGT wagon in front of the McDonalds.

Spotted an 05-07 BSM LGT with tinted tails and exhaust turning onto 59 from Midland Ave. in Nyack yesterday at around 3:00pm. I was in my girl's Scion TC. Any takers?