LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it was you.....lol....

Where in Central Jersey are you as well?

-John

Hah, prob too dark to get a good look but I have tint, hyperblack wheels, SPT exhaust and 4300K HIDs. I'm in West Windsor sometimes...right next to East Windsor.

Hmmm...i think it might have been you, unless the other guy had the same exhaust, and from what I could tell it was a pretty dark looking car.

-John

Hah, prob too dark to get a good look but I have tint, hyperblack wheels, SPT exhaust and 4300K HIDs. I'm in West Windsor sometimes...right next to East Windsor.

Hmmm...i think it might have been you, unless the other guy had the same exhaust, and from what I could tell it was a pretty dark looking car.

-John

Since he and I both have 07 SpecBs, his should also be DGM. Haven't seen many LGTs in my area.

+1111111111111111111111111

Every time I pass a Legacy on the road, I try to get next to the driver to get a look at them. Always middle-aged/old people who don't even recognize we have the same car. :lol:

:whore:

The one LGT I see is an older woman who does not even look over when I'm next to here. Do see alot of 2.5i's, a few cute girls driving them so guessing college students.

Mike if you really want it ill send it out to you...

Let me know how much you want for it. As long as shipping isn't completely ridiculous, I'll take it. Can't be that hard to install. I've got a buddy who owns a custom hot rod shop two towns over. Worse case, his body guy can do it for me. Plus, I've got two '08 DGM's now, so it can go on either one (prob the SpecB). :)