LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JessterCPA
spotted stock DGM LGT with a cute chick behind the wheel on rte46 by ridgefield park around 7pm last night.

probably not on here though........

That was me. Thanks. :)

spotted a DGM or OBP (couldn't tell car was still dirty from all the snow/salt) LGT parked around the 1460-1480 building on rt.9 in woodbridge, had a diy lip and dark or black mesh rims. I was in the big brown truck making deliveries training one of my cover drivers.

OOOOOH

so another DGM LGT (05-07 model), this time a white male. yellow fogs, (i think) perrin exhaust and it might be just the axlebacks, because it looks like two cans but it wasnt really that loud.

though, the car looked great.. we were getting off Lincoln Tunnel, and heading towards Turnpike on 495. You went south i went north, but i was driving the silver Acura MDX and i gave you the thumbs up, but you looked at me awkwardly. This was around 830pm, wednesday night

Am i awkward? sowwie.

ANOTHER SPOTTED

BSM LGT at Union Best Buy on Route 22. HID, front lip, trunk lip spoiler, exhaust and window tinted.

I was in my friend's blue Vette Z06. i waved at you as you were pulling in but i probably weirded you out as well. i was the asian guy in the passenger seat waving furiously as you sped away in the parking lot.

Guest LGT-NY
ANOTHER SPOTTED

BSM LGT at Union Best Buy on Route 22. HID, front lip, trunk lip spoiler, exhaust and window tinted.

I was in my friend's blue Vette Z06. i waved at you as you were pulling in but i probably weirded you out as well. i was the asian guy in the passenger seat waving furiously as you sped away in the parking lot.

:lol::lol::lol: Hilarious.