LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

I agree.

I SECOND that...always see s4's, gt's and wrx's and i make a habit to pull up next to them to see who it is...and then i see its a woman with the steering wheel 1 inch from her face. It makes me a sad panda to see that...

:spin:

2008 6mt Legacy Gt Spec B DGM - Not so Stock/Work in progress

2006 5mt Legacy Gt OBP - Sold

2005 5eat Legacy Gt OBP - RIP

R.I.P Coxx

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Red LGT. drop, rims, tint, exhaust... saw you around 7:40 at edgewater commons during the suby meet tonight. i waved you into a parking stall, but you drove right past. i think you were unaware of the meet and just thought i was a strange asian kid telling you to park.

well.. your car was beautiful, but wish you could've parked and hung out with us.

NPB legacy rolled by the alfred e smith building today and yesterday at 9. An OBP LGT wagon rolling down madison but the driver was older.

2008 6mt Legacy Gt Spec B DGM - Not so Stock/Work in progress

2006 5mt Legacy Gt OBP - Sold

2005 5eat Legacy Gt OBP - RIP

R.I.P Coxx

Wow...nobody spots me anymore...Maybe its all the extra power under the hood...lol

I just stopped posting when I see you. I saw you 2 days ago goin the other way again :lol::lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Red LGT. drop, rims, tint, exhaust... saw you around 7:40 at edgewater commons during the suby meet tonight. i waved you into a parking stall, but you drove right past. i think you were unaware of the meet and just thought i was a strange asian kid telling you to park.

well.. your car was beautiful, but wish you could've parked and hung out with us.

This may have been me. Only thing is my rims are off and I'm on stockers. If it was right near the Barnes & Noble then probably me. I drove past B&N and went down to Pathmark to run some errands. Sorry I didn't stop in figured it was too early for a meet....

Lonnie

Did you spot my new FMIC??....hummmmmmm

didn't notice dude I just saw you cruise by on the other side around the usual time :lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Hey Coxx,

How about all the rain yesterday? What a nightmare driving home....

no joke that's 2 days in a row. Both by greenwich. Wed it was a tree down. Yest it was some moron that crashed. WTF? I don't understand how people cant' figure out that you should just go slower & not tailgate & lane-hop in the rain.

^+1 I think people really trust the new technologies in their cars. Unfortunately someone forgot to explain basic physics to them at the dealer. It all comes down to those 4 five inch square patches of rubber, once you lose them its over.

Over here in Rockville Centre a bunch of people didn't even get to get into their cars after work. They were under 3 feet of water at the back end of the parking lot. The damage...Blue late model Porsche Turbo :(, White late model Cadillac SVX, a few mid model GM's and Nissan's, Fedex truck, UPS truck (I have no idea what these delivery guys were doing in the parking lot lol :D) and a late model Bimmer. I felt so sorry for these people. I always see the guy with the Porsche parking his car away from everybody else to avoid dings I guess. He parked a little too far this time.