LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

Guest subiecity
I'm going to take it upon myself to post this on Subiecity's behalf. I will even QFT.

"hey what's up? You won't believe what I saw today!"

Me- "what did you see now?"

"so I'm a little skeptical to even tell you but.....I saw a dark purple 2.5i today."

Me- :lol: Are you sure it wasn't the regal blue?

"no, it was DARK PURPLE!"

Basically, Subiecity claimed to spot a purple Legacy.

:lol::lol::lol: it had a rbs grill too!!!

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to take it upon myself to post this on Subiecity's behalf. I will even QFT.

"so I'm a little skeptical to even tell you but.....I saw a dark purple 2.5i today."

Gotta love those dark urple legacy's...

I'll take dark urple for 400 alex!:spin:

2008 6mt Legacy Gt Spec B DGM - Not so Stock/Work in progress

2006 5mt Legacy Gt OBP - Sold

2005 5eat Legacy Gt OBP - RIP

R.I.P Coxx

Hey, anything's possible, I saw a 2.5i towing a 25ish foot boat! Seriously. :eek:

Last Weekend: 2 Legacy GTs (both Atlantic Blue Pearl), and 1 Legacy 3.0 (white) on 87 Northway, Friday afternoon

Sunday night 87 Southbound, trailed by a black 03-04 Impreza with no wing. Followed me from Buffalo to NJ state border. Def had an exhaust mod and extra bright headlights.

Route 17 Paramus: White GT with full tints and rims

if it was an '08, it might have been me. my whole car is tinted 5% but i have the factory wheels. I work in Paramus across from Ikea in the ugly white office building

I saw it from a distance, so I am unsure about the year.

You have 5% all around? Did you do that after you had the car inspected ? or do you have out of state registration?

I saw it from a distance, so I am unsure about the year.

You have 5% all around? Did you do that after you had the car inspected ? or do you have out of state registration?

I bought the car a month ago, but i have a guy i pay to do my inspection so all my vehicles are tinted along with various other things

damn it, i want tint, but stupid NJ doesnt allow front tint!

I got 2 years before re-inspection, but I dont wanna pay 2-300$ and have to tear it off for one day in 18 mths :(

while this should probably be in the tinit thread... you should contact member Leebrbs (he might be able to work w/ your concers) - this is my second car w/ 50% all around and have never been hassled...

NJ have become noticeably more aggressive around Bergen County... last week on my way to work (on Route 17) the cops we're just stopped on the side of the road and pulling people over... they must have had 6 cars parked on the side of 17 writing them all tickets for whatever they could find...

spotted coxx wed. morning, 730 287e around exit 6. this time he actually wasn't in the left lane!:eek:

damn, I didn't see you again. How does that keep happening? :confused:

I wasn't in the left lane b/c the right lane was moving. People are gettin pretty ridiculous on that road lately. Especially with the divided lane. These jackasses basically come to a stop when you get up there. Not to mention the same old idiots that are scared to drive next to the barrier wall in the left lane so they just go extra slow :mad::lol:

My friend's g/f actually said to me "I do that, so what? The wall makes me nervous that I'm gonna hit it so I just go really really slow". WTF? She had zero idea of that she's holding up everyone else who's not retarded & realizes that they obviously made that lane plenty wide enough so you won't hit the wall!! :lol::lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

What's with the yellow caliber hatred? I am doing mine this weekend, I got the paint from Autozone and can't wait to spend the weekend painting. I just put on a Yellow SPT decal and I think it looks great against the blue pearl, so I am doing the calipers the same color.

Which reminds me, anybody have a full jack set for loaner this Sunday?