LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spotted a dark blue pearl LGT, dark tint, gold 9 or 10 spoke Shrek replica rims going east on Broadway turning from Steinway in Astoria today.

EDIT: Only had a quick look on the side. Had either K2 or Albero front bumper.

________________________________________________ [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1980"]'05 BSM OBXT Row-your-own, W.I.P. :rolleyes:[/URL] [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1242"]'06 Shrek B # 64 - The car the wife loved to hate :( Sold...[/URL]

Guest subiecity
spotted all the guys at the bonfire last night! i dont even remeber your names anymore, well blackNYgt..and all the guys from nasioc with urs sti;s n wrx's :)

Guest subiecity
yeah there was a lil gettogether at a freinds house last night in bedford hills.... lol all the guys ****** drove sweet ass subarus sti's, wrx's and lgt's...they all said they were at the palisades meets b4 i just dont remeber meeting them...haha like i was gona remeber names at 130am

aaah im impressed in my time on clubrsx almost 2K posts over 3 years trime and 65K miles lmfao :)

lol, I just made a user on ClubRSX because I have a bunch of friends with pretty fast ones and I'm always hangin out with them... My good friend has about 9K posts in about 2 years :lol:

NBP Legacy GT Sedan, wingless, at the Westport train station yesterday afternoon.

(Cross-posted to NE spotted.)

I've seen that one too.

Should I be posting westport in the NE spotted? I didn't think it was far enough up to be NE but I may be wrong.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.