LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't it you can turn right on reds outside the city, not lefts?

yeah pretty much anywhere outside of nyc you can, provided theres no sign stating you cant.

i dont know of anyplace where you can make lefts on reds. thats asking for a disaster.

the pedestrian was asian, no mention of the driver tho...

The pedestrian is Aaron, he is the one that said you can't make a left on red in the city, he is Asian.... Am I missing something? :lol:

yeah pretty much anywhere outside of nyc you can, provided theres no sign stating you cant.

i dont know of anyplace where you can make lefts on reds. thats asking for a disaster.

Anywhere you can make a right on red, you can make a left on red IF you are on a 1-way street making a left onto another 1-way street.

-mike

Anywhere you can make a right on red, you can make a left on red IF you are on a 1-way street making a left onto another 1-way street.

-mike

you got me.

thats two goofs in a row-i attribute it to not having had my morning cup of coffee...

Aaron, maybe you can clear this up for us once and for all.... Are the wimenz..... sideways? :confused:

No, i used to date one. They are very clingy though.. stay away. N offense to the AP :redface:

06 TB EVO IX SE stock turbo monster subaru hater :lol: