LegacyGT.com

I Got Car Jacked!!! (not a joke)

panamajack

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

holy crap I am sorry. Please let us know if you have updates. My heart would drop if this happened to me.

They should make a "This car is stolen" siren that you can activate when you get out of the car. It will start to go off after 5 minutes or something.

Dude I am so sorry.

Definately sorry to hear about that. Might be kind of a sore subject, but if it is considered a total loss, would you be getting another Legacy?

I want to hear a full write-up about how it happened, so I know what to look for in that kind of situation...

Sucks big balls about your car, but I'm glad you lived to tell your tale. Instead of emphathizing with you, this could have wound up a "Whatever happened to panamajack?" thread.

Robbed at gunpoint. My car is gone, but I live to get my vengence. 4 Mexicans in Azuza on GMR. Can't belive I let this happen. I gots to be more careful. Here is what I had in the car so you guys can be on the lookout for me.

Megan Racing coilovers

Carbon Fiber Dash kit

ARC carbon fiber hood scoop garnish (RARE)

cusco strut tower bar

perin front and rear sway bars

black JDM aero splash gaurds

beat to shit WORK Emotion Gunmetal 18x7.5

Sony Erikson w800i cell phone with crack in screen in lower left corner (plastic hard case)

Hardback Copy of "The Book of the Dead" by Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child

I am happy to be alive, but I hate punks like this. You dont take a mans ride like that.

This happened in the 626 area so Hanger I am putting you in charge of surveliance. Dont let me down.

oh yeah

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

DOOOOD.... HOW THE F*CK did this happened? DAMNNNNN !!! I will keep my eyes peeled to look out for your car on the streets

Legasee, i'm too talked about "no one wants to steal a Legacy because no one wants the parts... " :iam: like Rommell said, they probably just thought it was a Camry...

But Panama, all jokes aside, i will look out for you, best is to know your license plate tho, in case they part out of parts you got, i hardly roam into Azusa area, but i'm sure everyone is helping to surveliance... :icon_surp

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

That's just wrong...:mad: but I'm glad that you're okay! I'll definitely keep my eyes open for your car!

Hey bro, you don't have LoJack, do you? Otherwise they'd find your car stripped; then they'd fix it (or not) and hand it back to you...:(

But if they thought it's a Camry, we should be able to find your car in one piece! (when they didn't find the Toyota parts that they were looking for)

No matter what, I hope you find your car back in original shape; or that the insurance company covers all (or at least most) your lost!

Oops, I meant if you had LoJack, then they COULD find your car stripped and return it back to you! If you don't have LoJack, then they might never find it, and insurance company will reimburst you the value of the car (plus some stuff in the car?).

So I actually vote for NOT getting LoJack. I wouldn't want a stripped vehicle with a "salvaged" title... plus it doesn't feel like my car anymore...

Guest *Jedimaster*
Sorry to hear it. Any cop friends? You may be able to get a little face time with them, privately when they get caught. Unfortunately, not much will happen to them in jail- they won't drop the soap, or go anywhere near it, for that matter.

Dude, sorry to hear that, glad your OK though. You know, loJack works well if it is activated soon after the theft, as in your case. Often, police find other cars as well after following the signal to the chop shop. Its only useless when the car is taken out of a driveway or garage at night and isn't activated until the following morning. Rarely, do police chase lojack cars, they don't have to they just covertly follow the signal in a chopper. Saves on a chase.

If you can afford College, you probably don't need to go.

Glad to hear your OK.

it could have been worse. My sister got carjacked in Dallas in 1997 by two gunmen. She was beaten with the back of a handgun while getting my 6 month old niece out of her carseat. She threw her keys across the parking lot, and ran away when her attackers went to get them.

Her car was involved in a high speed pursuit later that afternoon and totaled. 5 different people in the car.

The carjackers were caught by a thumbprint found on my sisters "to do" list. The list was found in a dumpster a few blocks from where the car was stolen with the carseat and diaper bag. One got 30 years and the other got 20 some years in prison.

:mad:

:( Damn, bro, glad you're OK, though!

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Actually, I knew someone who was killed in a car jacking back in PR. They shot both the driver and passenger. Driver lived, passenger died. Shot for no real reason, they were being compliant.
"some say, his arms are made of coiled adamantium fibers. And that he tops his cereal with nuts and bolts. All we know is, he's called the Jose."

DAMN! I'm glad you're ok Bayano, man, it sucks to happen to such a nice guy like you! I know you're probably mad as f*ck, but no car is worth your life.

In any case, hope the cops catch these bastards, and I'll be keeping an eye out and phoning the cops if I see your car.

Bayano, I am SOOO sorry about what happened!!! I am extremely glad you are OK!!!

For reference, what was your license plate? Do you think they would keep it on or what?? It would help in addition to all your mods to finding the car somehow maybe.

-ben

Archived