LegacyGT.com

I Got Car Jacked!!! (not a joke)

panamajack

Sorry to hear it..

Glad you are safe, as mentioned earlier though...the car is just not worth it!

Concealed weapon permit for the WIN!

Remember though....be compliant....let them get in the car.....then empty the clip;)

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
that's actually a good way to be arrested for murder or attempted murder (and then sued by the punks' families). It is the US, afterall. You aren't allowed to let loose unless you are in grave danger of bodily harm....shooting them as they drive away isn't that. Now, if you shoot them as they come at you in the car, you are well within your rights. ;)

At least you're alive to drive another LGT.

A gun is not the answer. It is unfortunate that most of our politicians look at these weapons as "OFFENSIVE", instead of "DEFENSIVE". In some states you would have been okay, but not in California.

"Remember..."MODDING is a HOBBY:icon_bigg, not a BAAAD HABIT";) .

I agree with the empty clip thing. Our law enforcement is overwhelmed these days and it will take good ole citizens like ourselves to stop these scumbags.

I never thought I could shoot someone for putting my life at risk but now I would have no problem protecting myself and my family by shooting someone that puts our lives at risk.

The good thing as that good ole Idaho is for the most part a safe place. There are some areas near Boise where our friends from the south are killing eachother which is actually a good thing. I am glad they are going to send those SOB's packing back to their hole.

Man,

Sorry to hear that.....

See, these kinds of immigrants we need out of the country!!!!!

The ones who work, wake up early and do the job we do need them, but these, come on!!!!!

Good luck getting your insurance money,

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

actually... reading the s2ki guy's thread on i-club he mentions a Legacy too... I take it your incident is the same incident he's describing?
"some say, his arms are made of coiled adamantium fibers. And that he tops his cereal with nuts and bolts. All we know is, he's called the Jose."

9mm going in car soon. I'd rather shoot holes in my car than see it get jacked.

Now THERE'S a smart post! :rolleyes:

Nothing like creating trigger happy car owners over this.

"some say, his arms are made of coiled adamantium fibers. And that he tops his cereal with nuts and bolts. All we know is, he's called the Jose."

I don't know how it is in CA since I just got here, but a friend of mine in PA is big on guns...has a concealed permit, etc, etc... He was saying that the law actually favors the car jacker. If someone is car jacking you, you cannot shoot him using your concealed weapon. You have to let him take the car. I don't know the reasoning behind this, but this is what I am told.

It might have something to do with him being outside of your vehicle, and the vehicle being your property.

Kinda like if you shoot a robber trying to escape your house and you shoot him while he's trying to jump out the window, you better pull him back in your house, then you are in the clear.

Brings me to a question dose anyone have the "NEW" internet linked Lowjack in thier car? They tried to sell it to me at the dealer when we where working out the numbers. You can go on line and activate a killl switch from the comfort of the nearest radio shack/ coffehouse, or whatever... and see it on map quest.. something like that.

Anyone?

I think it as like about $700.

BTW

Hey in texas you can shoot your wife if you catch her in bed with another dude, temporary insanity plea... wonder if a moment of rage to see someone in you baby driving off counts???? Time to polish the hand cannon.

http://www.strangepolice.com/images/content/108295.jpg

in indiana you can defend your house or car now with a new act that came about...insurance is not for the win, they wont reimburse you the true value, so you just took a serious hit, especially if youve modded..i say keep your car ftw. For the infinite time, uber glad you are ok PJ, super sad your ride is gone, not sure what it is, but i hope for the best all the same.

The integra guy was the other car in this same incident.

Lo-Jack is kinda iffy to me. I don't know, I pondered it when I purchased the VW. But 1. I purchased gap insurance. 2. The insurance discount with USAA (a great insurance co, btw) is only $8 every six months. Not exactly HUGE.

Archived