LegacyGT.com

Not Every LGT is Your Buddy!!!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All those poor bastards on the I-5 are screwed! He'll have it paid off in a week!

The original post said that it will be used in Kitsap County. Kitsap has no real highways, Rt-16 and 3 don't really count. It apperently, will not at all be used on I-5, but the backroads across the sound. I'd assume that when it is in full use it would have push bars and be simmilarly outfitted like the Dodge Intrepids are.

Martin Luther - "Who loves not women, wine and song remains a fool his whole life long."

EL4NFZT7

relax speeders, cops would go cheap on fuel with 89 octan. they'll never catch you.

i notice that it's an 05 lgt non-limited. but it's has steering mounted controls, was that an option for 05 or was it for 06 lgt-lt only.

I would suggest that you "speeders" not try and outrun any officer from a state or county agency (especially WA State Patrol)....ever. They will chase you, ram you, spike you, spin you out, PIT you, and push you until you either kill yourself or give up.....and then there's the part where they run up and extricate your dumb arse from the drivers seat via your busted out driver's window after you've been hit by 50,000 volts from a Taser and had a 80-pound patrol K9 deployed to maul your right calf muscle away from the bone.

Your convictions for Eluding and Negligent Driving will be the least of your worries.

....although you might get to meet a hot nurse or two

I tell myself that an N/A Forester is just an STI without all the fluff like, power, handling, style, racing heritage, and curb appeal.

Don't like it all. No room for the shotgun rack. Where is that?? In the trunk. Well....ok, its cool, better than a Magnum, or Charger cop car.

generally vehicles like that won't have the shotgun like patrol cars do. but i could be wrong. anyhow, the agency in which jurisdiction i live in is switching to chargers for their patrol cars :eek:

I would suggest that you "speeders" not try and outrun any officer from a state or county agency (especially WA State Patrol)....ever. They will chase you, ram you, spike you, spin you out, PIT you, and push you until you either kill yourself or give up.....and then there's the part where they run up and extricate your dumb arse from the drivers seat via your busted out driver's window after you've been hit by 50,000 volts from a Taser and had a 80-pound patrol K9 deployed to maul your right calf muscle away from the bone.

Your convictions for Eluding and Negligent Driving will be the least of your worries.

....although you might get to meet a hot nurse or two

You don't work for the WA state tourist information bureau, do you?:lol:

Who Dares Wins

スバル

Too bad its not manual vs automatic. Keep your nose clean and the police are your friend. Get out of hand and they need to do their job. i.e. control the situation. What ever it takes. I like the Police Interceptor badge idea.

Archived