LegacyGT.com

Not Every LGT is Your Buddy!!!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
google "laptop car mount" and take your pick.

I did, but didn't like anything that I've seen yet. Thought somebody might have a better line on this.

Martin Luther - "Who loves not women, wine and song remains a fool his whole life long."

EL4NFZT7

I did, but didn't like anything that I've seen yet. Thought somebody might have a better line on this.

I work closely with many auto insurance adjusters who office out of their cars...I know one of them makes/distributes a mount to others locally....let me do some checkin'...

If you can read this, you're following too close.

Click Me

I work closely with many auto insurance adjusters who office out of their cars...I know one of them makes/distributes a mount to others locally....let me do some checkin'...

Very cool, thanks. This would be a much better setup than I have now where the laptop has Velcro on the bottom to "minimize" the slipage.

Martin Luther - "Who loves not women, wine and song remains a fool his whole life long."

EL4NFZT7

You don't work for the WA state tourist information bureau, do you?:lol:

Ha! I'm not saying.... Although, maybe I've done some "extricating" in my time....

I tell myself that an N/A Forester is just an STI without all the fluff like, power, handling, style, racing heritage, and curb appeal.

Ha! I'm not saying.... Although, maybe I've done some "extricating" in my time....

If you are representing that you are a Washington State Trooper, wouldn't it be better to say so directly?

Who Dares Wins

スバル

If you are representing that you are a Washington State Trooper, wouldn't it be better to say so directly?

Fair enough...

Let's say I work for an LE agency in the state and leave it at that. I know this is a more reserved site than say NASIOC and an LGT owner would never think of fleeing law enforcement...my message was less of a warning and more of a public service message. Don't flee or you will most likely be the one getting hurt (not that anyone here alluded to such).

Besides, fair market value for busted up mods is embarrassing.

I tell myself that an N/A Forester is just an STI without all the fluff like, power, handling, style, racing heritage, and curb appeal.

i would mind getting pulled over, but i would ask to check it out though. lights in the IC scoop, not the best idea.

Hell, Im gonna go get a fake weapon of some sort to pull on him/her if I get stopped. Then I could go for a ride in it. Pretty sweet.

Hell, Im gonna go get a fake weapon of some sort to pull on him/her if I get stopped. Then I could go for a ride in it. Pretty sweet.

If you call riding dead, a ride??

I'm thinking if you go get a fake weapon to pull on a cop...

... you're gonna get a ride in a hearse instead of that LGT.

I dont know the push bar- cool, undercarrage lights- cool they have diffrent colors, lights in the inter cooler scoop- need Perrin TMIC and the BIGGER intercooler cover, and tha COBB AP to smooth things out.

I wanna push bar!

When I lived in Washington DC a Verginia Staty had the 99 Transam I had a 87 Monte Carlo almost got caugt at the light but I cought his steath merrors w/the lights(red & blues under the merror first thou). Got out of it before I hit the speed limit. Next light he told me he almost had me and why I gave up to do 45 mph so fast I told him saw you were an under cover. He did laugh and drove away.

Yeah 1st mod should be tires like studded snows for that area. But the mods already done according to SOA will void warenty because of the electric work that was done to the car right?

I notice that it's an 05 lgt non-limited. but it's has steering mounted controls, was that an option for 05 or was it for 06 lgt-lt only.

Um no. Those are just transmission shifter buttons. Standard on all LGT's with auto tranny.

Archived