LegacyGT.com

Who's in MA?

Billy Dagwood

Hey guys,

I've been meaning to ask this for a while. Do any you know of or are a part of a recreational softball league in or around Boston anywhere? I realize that its kinda late in the season for softball but I've been itching to play and wanted to know the possibilities for rec. softball in the area.

Tried to do a search online but have come up with nothing. Any of your help would be greatly apprecieated.

Thanks,

Mike

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have seen 2 LGT's w/ personalized NH plates in the past several days. First was Sat morning on Rt. 11 Farmington/Rochester white sedan plate MYSUBIE and today parked on Water St. Exeter black wagon plate BOOTIT.

Oops, just realized I put this in the wrong place.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Newb here at Boston University\Kenmore Square area.

You go to BU and you have a Legacy instead of a WRX? I thought you got issued one.....

Out of curiousity I checked what insurance would cost me in Boston for a WRX - $3,250 - 60% more than my OBW.

Have seen 2 LGT's w/ personalized NH plates in the past several days. First was Sat morning on Rt. 11 Farmington/Rochester white sedan plate MYSUBIE and today parked on Water St. Exeter black wagon plate BOOTIT.

Oops, just realized I put this in the wrong place.

That's OK, we have those little toy-sized states in N.E.

Who Dares Wins

スバル

Out of curiousity I checked what insurance would cost me in Boston for a WRX - $3,250 - 60% more than my OBW.

omfg.. mine's just under $1100 for my LGT wagon in the semi-burbs. $3250 would make me reconsider owning a car.

My insurance company (Liberty Mutual) actually gives a bigger discount for owning a Subaru than belonging to AAA. Thought that was kinda cool. :D

-Meghan

Mine is actually 2200 for Somerville, which is an expensive city as far as insurance and also I have 1 speeding ticket...

If I had kept my S4 I would be paying over 3K, which I believe is in lieu with the WRX/STi....

It's just too much money for insurance, gosh!!!!

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

My insurance with a 95 Lebaron in RI was ~$1100 for a six-month policy through progressive...

When I bought the lgt and moved to Watertown I increased my coverage (100k/300k and with only a $300 deductible) and my policy premium dropped to less than half... $900 for the year!

WOOT WOOT indeed.

edit: oh and I turn 25 in a few months, I wonder how the new age bracket will affect my premium...