LegacyGT.com

Who's in MA?

Billy Dagwood

Really? Who's your friend? What type of position did you almost take?

Underdog- I was debating a QA position at Bos.Sci. Specifically labware. I used to work at Tyco (rival) in Mansfield doing QA fairly diverse product line(read:PITA) It's always fun to have people you don't even know exist hating you and screaming at you on an hourly basis from all over the globe!:lol: :lol: Good $$, lotsa stress.

nick.

Oh, friend at BosSci. last name is Gesner. Not a very common name, he should be easy to look up.

Stage2.5376, TDC ProTune,blah blah blahhhh and....Alky/H20 injection :icon_mrgr

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Underdog- I was debating a QA position at Bos.Sci. Specifically labware. I used to work at Tyco (rival) in Mansfield doing QA fairly diverse product line(read:PITA) It's always fun to have people you don't even know exist hating you and screaming at you on an hourly basis from all over the globe!:lol: :lol: Good $$, lotsa stress.

nick.

Oh, friend at BosSci. last name is Gesner. Not a very common name, he should be easy to look up.

Gotcha... this now makes 5 people I've met on the forum who are somehow connected to BSC... Weird! GO SOX!

BeanBoy: Who's your friend?

nick.

If you're still looking for a QA position, we have some openings at my company :)

I'm from worcester, work in framingham. Anyone else out this way?

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah seriously........what were there maybe 5 - 7 LGTS there......

You were blinded by all the chickitas hangin around your car. There were quite a few of us LGTs there.

We should definitely do a meet someplace central.

If you're still looking for a QA position, we have some openings at my company :)

Maybe they could add a jobs board here, we need two SolidWorks AE's and a technician to service RP machines.

Who Dares Wins

スバル