LegacyGT.com

Who's in MA?

Billy Dagwood

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea. Over the past week I've seen 1 OBP, 2 RBP, and another GRP LGT driving around in my area as well! Wonder if any of them are member's here...?

i'm an OBP in springfield/longmeadow

yeah i'm there at times.. i'm usually around agawam at the rt.5/57 rotary, 16 acres in springfield, east longmeadow rotary, etc

I'm in 16 acres and EL rotary area all the time. Be on the look out for GRP with Veteran plates. Should be stage 2 within the next couple of weeks! Parts are in the mail. Can't wait! ;)

nice! lemme know how things go. i have the SPT intake/exhaust, JDM aerospats, RBS lip and grill, ravspec spoiler, and new wheels in the mail!

i always wanted to go stage 1/2 but.. i dont know why i haven't yet haha

nice! lemme know how things go. i have the SPT intake/exhaust, JDM aerospats, RBS lip and grill, ravspec spoiler, and new wheels in the mail!

i always wanted to go stage 1/2 but.. i dont know why i haven't yet haha

sometime I would love to hear that SPT cbe, man...

I've seen your clip on youtube, but I would love to hear it in the flesh...err, pipes.

sometime I would love to hear that SPT cbe, man...

I've seen your clip on youtube, but I would love to hear it in the flesh...err, pipes.

haha i'm never in the plymouth area but if you're ever in the springfield/hartford area, lemme know!

JUST DO IT! Haha, from what I've heard it's like night and day man! I can't wait! Jxjjang did you clear your headlights yourself?

yeah i cleared them myself. i'm prob gonna do it again soon to black them out and install my halos that i've had sitting around for months :mad:

i keep saying that i wont spend any more money on the car, but it all just seems to leak out of my wallet :lol: i'll prob go with suspension before stage 1 or 2

I'm in 16 acres and EL rotary area all the time. Be on the look out for GRP with Veteran plates. Should be stage 2 within the next couple of weeks! Parts are in the mail. Can't wait! ;)

I just moved to EL last fall. Great town, but who the heck is responsible for that rotary?

2005 Blue Legacy GT Wagon, or in the summer you might see me in a dark green BMW M Coupe.

Do I make 100? West Island, Fairhaven, MA. I need to get out more, haven't seen more than 3 LGT's since the first of the year. Talk about the ultimate, unknown sleeper car. No one seems to know that they even exist, not even Subaru I guess who never seem to advertise them anywhere. Seems odd, it's such a great little car. Had two G35 previous and I keep kicking myself for not having test drove an LGT earlier, I would have bought it instead. Especially for the price. The 2005 G35 stickered out at almost 40K.

yeah i cleared them myself. i'm prob gonna do it again soon to black them out and install my halos that i've had sitting around for months :mad:

i keep saying that i wont spend any more money on the car, but it all just seems to leak out of my wallet :lol: i'll prob go with suspension before stage 1 or 2

The suspension is probably gonna cost you more than going Stage 1 or possibly even Stage 2 depending on what your plans are!! Just do the engine!! JUST DO IT!!:lol: j/k I've been poking around for suspension but i don't want to sacrifice the ride at all! I want a more aggressive stance, but I hate that, slamming on every little crack in the road, ride!

I just moved to EL last fall. Great town, but who the heck is responsible for that rotary? 2005 Blue Legacy GT Wagon, or in the summer you might see me in a dark green BMW M Coupe.

LOL Yea, I'm not sure who designed the rotary. Ridiculous huh?! I kind of look at it like a game or challenge every time I go through haha. I'll be on the look out for the wagon though.;)

we should hold a meet sometime! its good to see more people around here.. i thought muddy and i were the only legacygt.com members around here haha :)

The suspension is probably gonna cost you more than going Stage 1 or possibly even Stage 2 depending on what your plans are!! Just do the engine!! JUST DO IT!!:lol: j/k I've been poking around for suspension but i don't want to sacrifice the ride at all! I want a more aggressive stance, but I hate that, slamming on every little crack in the road, ride!

haha i gotta do suspension first because i just ordered wheels and that wheel gap is killing me. have you done any other mods? how about you anexartist?

we should hold a meet sometime! its good to see more people around here.. i thought muddy and i were the only legacygt.com members around here haha :)

haha i gotta do suspension first because i just ordered wheels and that wheel gap is killing me. have you done any other mods? how about you anexartist?

No modifications yet; the only thing I think I'll be upgrading anytime soon will be the brakes.

As of right now it's just the SPT Intake, however, I believe I am actually gonna go back to the stock box with a drop in or just switch to another brand. Possibly the Blitz. All my Stage 2 parts are in the mail and should be here no longer than 2 weeks from now!

NH does not require their drivers to have insurance...

Probably part of the reason we get hosed on our insurance in Mass! :rolleyes:

We have five company cars. We register three of them in MA because it's cheaper than registering them from our Manchester office.

NH doesn't have sales tax but the excise tax charged by the towns is about 10 times higher than what we pay in MA. So if you keep the car a few years it's about break-even.

Who Dares Wins

スバル

We have five company cars. We register three of them in MA because it's cheaper than registering them from our Manchester office.

NH doesn't have sales tax but the excise tax charged by the towns is about 10 times higher than what we pay in MA. So if you keep the car a few years it's about break-even.

Really, excise tax is that much more in NH? My excise this year is like 300 give or take, so that would suck!

Really, excise tax is that much more in NH? My excise this year is like 300 give or take, so that would suck!
What town do you live in? Our cars are less than $100 in Boston. the first year always seems like more.

Excise tax varies in NH, but has been over $400 for the cars we have there. I'll say this though, motorcycle insurance is way less in most of NH.

Who Dares Wins

スバル