LegacyGT.com

What was your LAST car

What is the manufacturer of the car you replaced with your Legacy GT?  

568 members have voted

1. 1. What is the manufacturer of the car you replaced with your Legacy GT?

• Audi/VW
    • BMW
    • Volvo
    • Mitsu
    • Chrysler/Merc
    • Any GM pos (LOL)
    • Ford/Lincoln
    • Nissan/Infinity
    • Toyota/Lexus
    • Honda/Acura

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
god i miss that car, too much attention, tickets, ricers revving at me, LGT faster, sleeper, and more subtle, thats what i needed

The yellow was a little more eye catching than the blue :lol: Never got a ticket in it though. I miss it a lot, but I sold it to a friend so I'll still get a chance to drive it every once in a while.

95 nissan s14(240sx), it rocks on the high way doing 110 without breaking a sweat, guage limited at 120 so i guess that's the top speed it could go. done many crazy things with it, even evcated from a police pursuit(1 thing i'm proud of).

I had a CRX too. I was tired of 1qt of oil/tank of gas and wanted the smooth ride of a new car.

Actually thought I might keep the honda and throw in a twin cam motor with vtec when I bought the subaru, but within a month, got lazy and sold it.

Sweet 1990 Honda CRX, 187000 miles. A/C went out, so I said "Screw it".

is my sarcasm meter broken?? you gave up an m5 for the legacy?

he said last car, not dream car... :icon_tong

anyhow, i came from an '02 nissan sentra specv

nope, no sarcasm here. Sold my titanium gray m5 for the legacy gt. No regrets whatsoever. Here is a pic.

m5back.thumb.jpg.c889c0ec57df363d07450f4c900f2d53.jpg

why would you sell an M5 for a legacy?
Got bored of it.:icon_bigg When i'm done w/the legacy it'll be faster. I have an affinity for awd turbo cars. When I had the m5 I also had a c32 amg. Neither car really did it for me. Thinking of getting an rs4 if I get bored of the lgt.

I didn't think it was possible to get bored of an M5.

perfect balance, good power, RWD, pure sports car??

In all honesty. The car is overrated IMO. Too heavy to be a pure sports car. Most of the power is unusable on the street. Stock clutch was notoriously weak. It wasn't the brand new bodystyle. So it only had 394 crank hp and about 340whp. In all honesty I loved my old Evo 10x better.

The yellow was a little more eye catching than the blue :lol: Never got a ticket in it though. I miss it a lot, but I sold it to a friend so I'll still get a chance to drive it every once in a while.

you're lucky, mine is still sitting in the back of the Subaru dealer where i got my LGT, i drive by it sometimes, it looks lonely:( , but it still looks awesome :icon_bigg

In all honesty. The car is overrated IMO. Too heavy to be a pure sports car. Most of the power is unusable on the street. Stock clutch was notoriously weak. It wasn't the brand new bodystyle. So it only had 394 crank hp and about 340whp. In all honesty I loved my old Evo 10x better.

i agree... at work (a mercedes benz service center) we get AMGs all the time and after driving every single one of them numerous times... it's not so fun.. especially when your Stage2 LGT seems like it pulls just as much :lol:

4 subies so far

but this was the last "other"

1996.5 (half year) white firebird convertible

very short supply that "new" year, had to take a v6 auto

not too bad, good engine and tranny, the rest was shit

not my pics

http://www.scfyb.com/album/albums/userpics/10129/sigpic.jpg

http://www.allcarpictures.com/pictures/pontiac/firebird-convertible/pontiac-firebird-convertible-004.jpg

Archived