LegacyGT.com

would anyone be interested in a FG side box for sedans?

16psibrick

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw one of these boxes today being wrapped in carbon fiber........

Very sexy:wub:

I picked up my JL 10W3V3 sub. My mouth is watering already!! I need to get this in my car before I lose my mind.

no one has pics of the 12" version yet? any complaints or issues so far?

Ok, here's the pics of the 12" version:icon_bigg . Sorry it has taken so long. It's been a busy summer:orly: :iam:

No issues or complaints whatsoever:icon_cool I'm a happy customer

http://www.geocities.com/mikek712/Everything_143.JPG

http://www.geocities.com/mikek712/Everything_142.JPG

http://www.geocities.com/mikek712/Everything_141.JPG

http://www.geocities.com/mikek712/Everything_140.JPG

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We are re-opening the group buy.

Except sweetening the pot a little.

$269.95 each side.

$499.95 For both sides.

+ Actual Shipping.

Here is the sweet part. If you get any other equipment from us at the same time we will include the shipping in US for your entire order. Except Hawaii and Alaska.

We will ship to Canada USPS service only.

Please PM me for your needs.

Oh BTW We call our enclosures "MagicBoxes". And we also manufacture them for many other vehicles including, Supras, 350Z, Wrx Sti, New mustang, GTI, Audi A4 and others.

Nazar

Ok so there are lot's of boxes out there now, let's here reviews please.

Bought mine second hand (is that possible?) and it sounds great. Haven't gotten around to mounting it to the car yet, but it stays put with the exception of hard off ramp runs...

ignore him, he'll go away.

Ok so there are lot's of boxes out there now, let's here reviews please.

It looks great on my couch. :D I guess that I've been too busy installing other parts... I'll try to get the box/amp/sub in sometime in the next week or two and report back. :)

-Mike-

We are re-opening the group buy.

Except sweetening the pot a little.

$269.95 each side.

$499.95 For both sides.

+ Actual Shipping.

Here is the sweet part. If you get any other equipment from us at the same time we will include the shipping in US for your entire order. Except Hawaii and Alaska.

We will ship to Canada USPS service only.

Please PM me for your needs.

Oh BTW We call our enclosures "MagicBoxes". And we also manufacture them for many other vehicles including, Supras, 350Z, Wrx Sti, New mustang, GTI, Audi A4 and others.

Nazar

do you guys carry ID and or CDT?

I've had my driver side box in now for about a month. I'm still blown away at how this thing sounds. (Coming from a guy that had (4) 10" subs in one car and (4) 8" subs in another) There is more than enough bass and it's very musical.

FYI.. I upgraded from a JL 10W3v3 to a JL 10W6v2 thanks to Nazar.

Very pleased!:icon_cool

if anyone need ID, or DLS or ED subs, i will be happy to throw in some :)

ID wont be offically shipping anyhitng out for a while, i think Ed are pretty good subs at a great price :)

the 11ov.2 at 175 shipped is a good fit :) 18+mm of true xmax and a pretty small box enclosure requirement

b

if anyone need ID, or DLS or ED subs, i will be happy to throw in some :)

ID wont be offically shipping anyhitng out for a while, i think Ed are pretty good subs at a great price :)

the 11ov.2 at 175 shipped is a good fit :) 18+mm of true xmax and a pretty small box enclosure requirement

b

i looked at those closely, nice specs but ive yet to hear them.

i heard some cdt speakers and was very impressed along with the fact that he had some id subs.

it was such a nice combo, i know you like dls but whats your take on cdt?

i was contemplating getting their briaxial speakers or a 2 way set up with the highs in the kicks, along w/ the fg sub box and a 10" id sub.

all pushed by old skool ppi art series amps....

• 2 weeks later...

Just got an 07 LGT Sedan, I'm assuming that this will fit, but I'm not sure what the 10" looks like, since the old links to images are busted.

Could someone repost some photo's of the 10".

I'm deffinitely interested in picking up at least the passenger side... and maybe a 10W6v2.

Just got an 07 LGT Sedan, I'm assuming that this will fit, but I'm not sure what the 10" looks like, since the old links to images are busted.

Could someone repost some photo's of the 10".

I'm deffinitely interested in picking up at least the passenger side... and maybe a 10W6v2.

I don't have pictures of mine, but visualize perfect OEM fit and finish... there you have it. The color looks a little off before the install, but once it's in place, the difference in sheen becomes a non issue from the angle and lighting.

ignore him, he'll go away.

Thanks fweasel, this looks like the end of my search for a subenclosure.

I'm not a basshead anymore, but want the kick and puch of solid bass along with balance. What is the consensus on the 10" vs 12" subs and how they sound in the Legacy sedan?

I'm leaning towards tight 10" bass, but if the enclosure is solid, I can get the same and more from a 12".

Archived