LegacyGT.com

would anyone be interested in a FG side box for sedans?

16psibrick

it will have a hole for what? the sub? I do not want a sub, I'm looking for just the back of the enclosure and I would be putting my own face on it (probably aluminum) for the carPC

So you just want the back of the enclosure ?

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nazar - I don't have much free time at the moment to give you a call about this, I just wanted a price quote on that back of the enclosure, I guess I don't see what you need a call for..

Well we generaly don't make it a practice to send half a box, so I wanted you to call and see what exactly you need. Because I have a couple boxes here already done and would rather move them first before I make a nother one or half of one. So if it is something you can use I can give you a deal on the ones I have and you can possibly modify them. What side Are you interested in?

• 4 months later...
The face already has a whole in it.

If you still have one for an 09 legacy (pretty much the same trunk cab as the 05/06) i would be willing to come pick one up depending on the actual distance. what is your zip? And how much for the box w/o shipping?

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
over 100 legacy enclosures sold

I got mine today. I think that even if I had the garage facility to build one of these myself I would just pony up the money for one of these. I've built fibreglass enclosures in the past and I can appreciate the quality here.

What's the best way to mount one of these in the trunk? I'm a big fan of the bolt-it-through-the-bottom-of-the-trunk school of thought for ruggedness and theft deterrence, but I don't want to potentially have to un-mount the speaker every time I need to change a taillight. I've heard velcro but I'm skeptical about the glue on the back of the velcro actually holding to the trunk floor.

I got mine today. I think that even if I had the garage facility to build one of these myself I would just pony up the money for one of these. I've built fibreglass enclosures in the past and I can appreciate the quality here.

What's the best way to mount one of these in the trunk? I'm a big fan of the bolt-it-through-the-bottom-of-the-trunk school of thought for ruggedness and theft deterrence, but I don't want to potentially have to un-mount the speaker every time I need to change a taillight. I've heard velcro but I'm skeptical about the glue on the back of the velcro actually holding to the trunk floor.

You actualy have the right idea, Best way is to bolt it in.

Archived