LegacyGT.com

would anyone be interested in a FG side box for sedans?

16psibrick

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't heard yet, I was supposed to pick my box up sometime soon, as they aren't that far from me :D. Just waiting to hear.

But I'm in no hurry since my car is in the shop right now and I can't get up there just yet!

I can't WAIT, to finally get this, and start building my setup!

I got mine the other day - 12" enclosure, passenger side. It seems to be of great build quality and fits snug. Sorry I don't have pics, but it is flush like the 10" pictures. It will not just stay in place on it's on as I have found out. I bought industrial strength velcro at Lowes and it seems to do the trick for now. I think it may need something else to keep it pushed all the way back. Any suggestions?

Does it or doesn't it come with a bolt for mounting...flame away...I am tired and don't want to search

I want to mount it as securely as possible...give the theives some work at least

It does not come with any hardware.

You can use simply screws to screw it down. Nuts and bolts if you want to get underneath the car. Best way id to have someone hold th ebox in position (flush with everything) and then mount it down.

Pass side seems to be more popular. I have 3 Driver sides ready to go. Trying to catch up with the Pass side enclosures.

It does not come with any hardware.

You can use simply screws to screw it down. Nuts and bolts if you want to get underneath the car. Best way id to have someone hold th ebox in position (flush with everything) and then mount it down.

Pass side seems to be more popular. I have 3 Driver sides ready to go. Trying to catch up with the Pass side enclosures.

Killer I will likely be in for the drivers side 10" still. Do you have a picture of its fitment?

I have 2 customers which we just recently finished their systems and they are upgrading to the Black JL Slash series amplifiers.

I will have the fallowing amps for sale.

2 X 300/2 $219 each

2 X 500/1 $259 each BOTH SOLD

1 X 450/4 $369

First come first serve.

I have the 450/4 and the 500/1 Available. The rest will be available after the 4th.

Thanks Nazar, I found a local shop that is going to build one.

This is a great deal and for those of you that don't have local shops that do this work you should jump all over it. I just like to support a local retailer when possible...

Thanks Nazar, I found a local shop that is going to build one.

This is a great deal and for those of you that don't have local shops that do this work you should jump all over it. I just like to support a local retailer when possible...

I understand, Hopefully they will do a good job. I am sure you will have to pay more then what I sell it for. If not they will be loosing money on the deal. But I support your decision on supporting the local shop. Thank you for the heads up. If they have any question have them feel free to call me.

I understand, Hopefully they will do a good job. I am sure you will have to pay more then what I sell it for. If not they will be loosing money on the deal. But I support your decision on supporting the local shop. Thank you for the heads up. If they have any question have them feel free to call me.

Thanks for the understanding. That's stand up of you to offer that too.

He quoted me right at your price without a haggle so we'll see. Two guys that have a small shop and do custom crazy systems and show cars exclusively. Little to no overhead is how he's competitive I would guess. If I have one issue with this I will send you cash ASAP.

Thanks again!

Archived