LegacyGT.com

Indiana Members?

KartRacerBoy

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^^^ We all need to plan some time to meet up in Fort Wayne. Prowler, Eric, myself and also the other LGT owners you've met up with Eric. Any weekend would be perfect for me...just name a time and place.

Hey, if anyone is wanting to meet up in SB/Mishawaka area next Tuesday, sometime after 1 PM that would be cool. I am getting some springs installed at 10 AM and will probably hang around town that afternoon. Let me know.

Hey, if anyone is wanting to meet up in SB/Mishawaka area next Tuesday, sometime after 1 PM that would be cool. I am getting some springs installed at 10 AM and will probably hang around town that afternoon. Let me know.

Come on down to the Elkhart county jail after your install and I'll let my friends book you, er, show you around.

I have the HKS Silent Hi-Power CBE exhaust.

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh47/SubLGTaru/LGT006.jpg

Go to Post# 471 and to hear the exhaust. There is another member (Seth1784) that has this CBE only. It's a pretty nice sound, IMO.

I'm running Borla CBE. I'd be happy to meet up sometime. I live on the north side of town (Dupont and Lima area).

Do any of you Fort Wayne guys have exhaust? If so, let me know what your setup is as I am currently debating on what catback to get and would like to hear a few in person if possible.

No, nobody has really said anything. I actually have to stop by Subaru at noon. Then I have to go to a friend's b-day at 4. I won't be available after 4. I can probably meet sometime Saturday before noon. -Brad

Archived