LegacyGT.com

Indiana Members?

KartRacerBoy

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If I can get up that early, we could do sumthin tomorrow. You got my number, right?

Well the installation starts at 10 am and said it would take approx. 3 hours to do. Yeah, I've got your number, so I will give you a call tomorrow probably sometime in the middle of the install.

I just wanna let you guys know how great the iPhone is. For those of us that don't have Internet access at work, it's irreplaceable. I've been able to keep up with what's been going on on this thread all day, it's great. It's even correcting all of my spelling and conjunction errors.

Alright, enough for my apple plug.

^^^ That would work for me. You thinking a restaurant? Panera Bread possibly on Coliseum? Throw out any other ideas if you can think of something else.

BTW, I got my swift springs on the car now, so you can check it out! I am lazy and have not took the time to post pics, or even take pictures for that matter.

-Brad

Do any of you Fort Wayne guys have exhaust? If so, let me know what your setup is as I am currently debating on what catback to get and would like to hear a few in person if possible.

I'm a little late to the party, but I've got a Magnaflow cbe and live in Fort Wayne.

^^I would be up for the meet on Sunday at 1 or 2 as well.

I'm a little late to the party, but I've got a Magnaflow cbe and live in Fort Wayne.

^^I would be up for the meet on Sunday at 1 or 2 as well.

Sweet, I am debating on the Borla cbe or the Magnaflow cbe and I know someone else has the Borla so that should help me make my decision.

^^ It would be great to meet up with you as well, Crazy88's. The more the merrier! I guess there is always Casa off Dupont Rd. Not sure what time that opens on Sunday. Trying to think of some more restaurants towards the North side of town.

I'm fine with any place you guys want to meet up. I would prefer 2p or later if that worked for everyone else.

We've got Buffalo Wild Wings on Dupont, all the places on Lima like Logan's, Applebees, O'Charley's...

Archived