LegacyGT.com

Mother Nature is a funny biotch.......

scans007

I can't belive its snowing here in waltham, MA......I guess I can change my title back to "play'n in the snow"

Who said it was safe to switch to summer tires in the first week of april :lol:

<-- Bored at work

I can't belive its snowing here in waltham, MA......I guess I can change my title back to "play'n in the snow"

Who said it was safe to switch to summer tires in the first week of april :lol:

<-- Bored at work

Same here in Watertown, both in snow and boredom.... Scans, you should drive over and let me check out the whip!

Same here, snowing (not sticking to pavement, though, but accumulation of upwards of a half-inch in the metro-area is easily seen on vehicles and grassy patches). :)

Then again, it was just last year that we got some 6-12 inches on Mother's Day weekend! :lol:

It's a good thing I haven't gotten my summer tires from my friend yet (he's still waiting for his suspension swap to finalize) - with our recent temp. dips well below the freezing mark, I'd be riding around on bricks! :D

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Yeah we got stickage here..........supposed to get 1.5 inches, up where I ski they are supposed to get 12 inches......

Watertown, that's like right around the corner.....next time we grab lunch around here you gotta make sure you can get away :D and Join us...

We are always up for lunch

snow here in NY too. Nothin to talk about really. Just some flurrys. Still, I thought we were done with this. I hate winter/cold/snow. I'm ready for some nice warm spring weather already.
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

snow here in NY too. Nothin to talk about really. Just some flurrys. Still, I thought we were done with this. I hate winter/cold/snow. I'm ready for some nice warm spring weather already.

Yeah I'm watching it out my window now. Unreal:confused:

Snow never stuck here but now it's sunny & prob about 60 degrees. No wonder everybody is sick
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Yea it snowed for a good 2-3 hrs here in central NJ today.. Didnt stick or anything and was a nice site.. I have a few pics, but have to wait to get home to upload them. Left the house this morning it was like 45-50 (felt like it anyway).. 1 hr later, its flippin snowing!.. and now its 42 again..

for a minute, i thought Georgy Bush did something and we were really seeing nucl-ear fallout!!! hahaha

So I come out of work to this:

Seriously WTF:

http://www.pimpmyauto.com/Pictures/Random/Snow2.JPG

http://www.pimpmyauto.com/Pictures/Random/Snow3.JPG

http://www.pimpmyauto.com/Pictures/Random/Snow4.JPG

So you just park in the middle of a access road like that? That's legal where you live?:lol:
:lol::lol::lol: I was gonna say that

Dont have any pixors, but thats what it was like yesterday for me. Thank god I didnt take the brush/scraper out of the car

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

So you just park in the middle of a access road like that? That's legal where you live?:lol:

LOL, it's my work park'n lot, it goes down into a lower lot, since I leave at 2pm there is never anyone driving around in the lots :D

Archived