LegacyGT.com

What's your favorite Mod you've done to YOUR Legacy?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Summer tires (Goodyear F1s). Made the car feel faster and lighter, corner better, and brake better.

05 SWP Legacy GT Limited (aka "Pearl")- 5MT AP - Stage 2 Protuned (238/284) - wife driven

07 BMW 335xi

OOh, this is tough. Every mod in the car thus far has made a considerable impact...

GP Moto coilovers would definetly have to come first though. Absolute transformation in ride.

The sway bars were definitely nice, however the tires were huge too.

JazzyMT's iPod plug for the best bang for the buck mod.

UP/DP tie pretty close to the GP Motos for ride transformation.

"some say, his arms are made of coiled adamantium fibers. And that he tops his cereal with nuts and bolts. All we know is, he's called the Jose."

Other than the Crucial downpipe, I'd have to say the hood struts I just put in are my favorite.

Wow, sheers me up to hear that :icon_bigg

and I have to admit, one lift of the hood with them is all it takes to fall in love hahahah

"some say, his arms are made of coiled adamantium fibers. And that he tops his cereal with nuts and bolts. All we know is, he's called the Jose."

Guest *Jedimaster*
Wow, sheers me up to hear that :icon_bigg

and I have to admit, one lift of the hood with them is all it takes to fall in love hahahah

True- I kept opening it and closing it- it's so cool not to have to use the prop rod anymore.:)

Solberg shift knob. Something I use everyday, and has made a drastic improvement in how I shift!

I hear ya. The only mod I have is a stock STi shift knob...I couldn't stand the stock Legacy knob.

Archived