LegacyGT.com

What's your favorite Mod you've done to YOUR Legacy?

The cabin air filter! It is a pain to install on the 05, but it keeps out the dust, leaves and pollen. The pollen is so thick here each Spring and I would see it blow out the vents each time I turned the car on. Now it is all trapped by the filter.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

#1- SPT catback exhaust.....awesome sound....at low speed its constantly setting off car alarms as I drive by.

#2- R-Rev CF grill .......really changed the face of my car .....much more aggressive look

Do it right the first time.........or don't bother doing it at all.

Just got my 08 Legacy GT Limited, and have only had time to do two mods:

Kartboy SS with F/R bushings

Volt 6000k HID kit (squirrel finders fixed)

I am two for two on mods (knock on wood). The Kartboy totally changes the driveability of the car, I can actually shift the car now. Man it was clunky, but now the throws are nice and short and crisp. The Volt kit went in today, and looks great... little more color than I wanted, but definitely a nice upgrade.

Tint, CF wrapping the wood trim, and Eibach / MSI springs are next!

Rear sway bar - totally transforms the handling; astonishing what a difference it made.

What size did you put in? :spin:

**There are two types of people in the world, those who build horsepower and those who buy it. Which one are you?

The cabin air filter! It is a pain to install on the 05, but it keeps out the dust, leaves and pollen. The pollen is so thick here each Spring and I would see it blow out the vents each time I turned the car on. Now it is all trapped by the filter.

The pollen has been bad around here too. When you mean you installed the cabin filter, do you mean you replaced it? I am asking bc I hope mine has one

Power is very lovable but the Whiteline adj Sways F+R made the biggest difference and make me love my long sweeping on ramp every single day! I've been running on the least aggressive setting but may play with them a bit this summer when I throw on my new Konis (with Cobb springs) and SSR Type F wheels with 225/40-18 Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta tires. It's modding season again!

Archived