LegacyGT.com

pimp my 300C

konrad

What's this new fad in teh USA with the American rides sportin' huge air lift suspensions and massive 22, 24, 26" rims underneath?

Is it called "Donk" or something like that? I saw a magazine at the local 7-11 that was devoted to this fad...

Fill a clueless Canuck in! We're too busy with Japanese trends to have caught on to this yet...

Edit- yeah I googled Donk and came up with Donk: Box and Bubble Magazine.

Could be the stupidest fad I've seen in a while. Enjoy!

Try reading the guest book, makes even less sense than the car.

I think its appropriate to quote Ridin Big from the guestbook here:

"Damn mane you hurtin they a** on some mutha***** 6's on a 300 I seen at da Primer turn that b*tch like you was on some 17's. Where you get strayed cause sh** fire? But any u must sold the Crown Vic with tha thumb on the front cause dat was merkin too and I dont see that jun no mo. but thats aight cause a n**** got a suprise comein for a da memphis n***** in tha summer time. uknow we gotta hold it down"

:confused: I could not have said it better myself. (excuse me while I change my avatar, somehow I don't find it as funny as I used to)

Ay folk, you are officially ballin on cardomain, i see you been ballin in the hood, but when a mothafuka tell you go sell some more drugs to pay off your car , he is really HATIN..... and that's the only thing he can come up with, but thats cool cuz he may be hatin, but his 19 year old sister is probably appreciatin like a mofaka LOL keep it pimpin folk and shine hard on dem hataz, cuz life is short hustle hard and play hard

and dscoggins "EAT A DICK" lil dude all black don't sell drugs and even if we do alot of white people buy that shit

so there.

Archived