LegacyGT.com

7 members...

If they don't mean much, then they're worthless anyhow. So how many on-liners will he have in comparison to the total number? Give us a percentage! I say 99.9999% (leaves room for one longer one.)

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='SUBE555']If they don't mean much, then they're worthless anyhow. So how many on-liners will he have in comparison to the total number? Give us a percentage! I say 99.9999% (leaves room for one longer one.)[/quote] Ouch, tough crowd.. I will say that I have seen a few longer, more informative posts our of DM. Perhaps he is just a softspoken man. ;) Emphasis on a FEW :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
WOW, my eyes almost popped out this aft when I logged on. Last time I was on, the record for concurrent users was 37, now it's 50!!! That's the biggest jump by far so far. We're also gaining members by mad now!

[quote name='SUBE555']Hey Zevil, his percentage is going down of one-liners, I've actually seen some good input lately. I'm impressed! :O[/quote] What happened to the monkey? He has been missing lately. I am very impressed with the way this board has taken off. It's very strange having been one of the first ten members. Now this place is crawling with Jackasses :lol: Present company excluded obviously :D

• 1 month later...
I was just going to look back at my estimated 1year membership numbers. I think I'll be a little off as it's been going like gangbusters! I said 1450 by 1 year (Dec31), but I'm going to say we'll have that by sometime in October now! Probably top 1700 for the first year though, that ain't bad at all!

• 3 months later...
Firstly, thanks to axis008 for finding this thread. Here they are: Offical numbers at 12:00 a.m. 01/01/05 Threads: 6,445, Posts: 99,368, Members: 3,078 Welcome to our newest member, [url="http://legacygt.com/forums/member.php?u=3081"]300zx2lgt?[/url]

3,000 members in the first year is a lot. I don't think many people found out about the site until they actually got their car later in the second half of the year which seems obvious from the numbers jump.

'05 Black Legacy GT Wagon 5-spd

'02 Topaz/Black 330Ci 5-spd

Drift Ryder's School of Rally Arts, coming to an Australia near you.

• 8 months later...
[quote name='Tide']well jedi is actually a "post farmer" or more specifically a team of underpaid kids overseas who post for you to boost your post count up 24 hours a day.[/QUOTE] ROFL... I have noticed this... When you look at the new posts, jedimaster always seems to be the "last posted by" on every one of them :p And I actually just found this forum by chance about 3 weeks ago I think... And that was after I bought my LGT. Did my research on the car, but when I was searching for info about the B4 I came across this forum somehow. Love it though, nice job admin :) (yea, that was probably a brown nose comment :p :p :p )
If I pass you on the right, I'm flipping you off.

Guest *Jedimaster*
I once had a message board convinced that I was a group of college students majoring in Psych doing a project called "The Jedimaster Expirement". :lol:

Guest *Jedimaster*
Not Subaru- I'm not tellin' cuz they're still wondering :lol: I'm a message board junkie- I probably have 80 accounts or so. Not including the "extra" ones :D

Archived