LegacyGT.com

7 members...

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This site is on a personal webserver at a large hosting company. Since its my own machine, its easy to add storage and memory. What won't be easy is paying for bandwidth if needed. We'll see how it goes. ;)

Legacy tuner banner ads? :D I don't think it will in any way grow in an exponential way or specific numbers per month, I know as being one of the first people on Cobb's WRXForum, but in the what will be 2 years this end of March, we're up to closing on 4000 members, but a LOT of them are WRX or RS owners and many don't plan on trading up for a more costly Legacy or look at them as equals based on past model specs. I just don't think in the first 6 months we'll be hitting 1000. The Legacy in the enthusiast realm, at least here in the U.S. is a few and far between thing.

What about charging some amount for a yearly subscription and getting something in return. scoobynet has a membership where there are some nice deals from vendors available. The difficulty is a small forum starting something up with dealers. However, maybe Legacy aftermarket will overcome that of the Impreza, and there will be more focus and potential of a Legacy site. [url]http://shop.scoobynet.co.uk/scoobynetplus.asp[/url] [quote]What do I get? ScoobyNetPlus Membership benefits are continually being developed. What you currently get : Discounts on all products on ScoobyShop! Membership Card ScoobyNetPlus Keyring ScoobyNetPlus Car Stickers Exclusive ScoobyNetPlus special offers from our vendors PLUS MEMBER icon under your ScoobyNet username Plus these features Coming Soon.. Increased ScoobyNet Profile (including your own ScoobyNet Home page) Sell your stuff! on ScoobyShop Classifieds (including "ITEMS FOR SALE" tag under your ScoobyNet username) How much is it? ScoobyNetPlus Membership is £25 per year. You will be issued with a ScoobyNetPlus Membership number entitling you to discounts on everything on ScoobyShop. [/quote]

[quote name='EJ20H-TT']Some heavy PW ing to get to these levels IMHO[/quote] Sorry, it just kinda happened. I need to take a vacation for a few days to not be tops. Of course, SUBE is going to be making an attempt to take the #1 spot. Then I won't feel so bad.

I have been whoring it up but i still am not on the same level as some of you. I mean c'mon! How can you do it :lol: I ran out of Legacy things to talk about.. maybe I should take my arse to off-topic! oh, and I think it should be top 10 members that get special recognition! ;)

The next rank up from you now is 'Monkey'. Careful with the post-whoring. :P [quote name='PPower'][quote name='EJ20H-TT']Some heavy PW ing to get to these levels IMHO[/quote] Sorry, it just kinda happened. I need to take a vacation for a few days to not be tops. Of course, SUBE is going to be making an attempt to take the #1 spot. Then I won't feel so bad.[/quote]

Well today we are at: 5.44 users x 180 days = 980 users 93.70 posts x 180 days = 16866 posts [quote name='Tide']We average 5 a day x 180 days = 900 users. 76 posts a day x 180 days = 13680 posts.[/quote]

[quote name='PPower']Come on people. Pick up slack with the posting. I can only do so much. :lol:[/quote] I do what I can Preston. :D As for the info, as soon as more info is available, I will make a full thread dedicated to just the info of the new USDM model.

[quote name='waflowers']Geez, you people need to get a life! Actually I'm just jealous that I didn't find the site sooner to have run up a higher number of posts! :lol:[/quote] Unfortunately, my 20-something posts per day average shows that YOU'RE STILL SLACKING. ;)

Specialty names given by the mods are cool. I know it must be about a dozen or a dozen and ahalf of us on the Cobb WRXForum got them at one point in time for doing something special or according to our personalities, like 'Sleeper', 'Needs a faster grocery getter' (that's mine which used to be Leader of the Legacy Elite :P), 'Running on all 8 Supercharged Cylinders' for Saleen, 'More Motor Than Mouth' for slsuby. Its just an added touch to make the community feel a bit more tight-knit.

[quote name='waflowers']Real life is intruding: I need to work with one of my programmers so we can make schedule. My post rate will drop, not go up. :( I'll never climb above "Member" at this rate![/quote] Maybe you should have me log in as you, I'll get you up there in no time. ;)

Archived