LegacyGT.com

7 members...

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Um Preston, you have more post than me, and the gap is increasing daily. I vote you for 'More Mouth Than Motor'. I 'Need a Faster Grocery Getter' or perhaps I should be a 'Sleeper' (before Charlie gets here and get it. ;) )

Another forum I run its set up like this: 75 points for a new topic .2 points per character 25 points per reply 5 extra points for every reply to a topic And I can set this only to certain forums (like technical, etc). Then say for 10,000 points, a user can buy an avatar, signature, special Font color on their name, etc.

Current projects outside work: Planet Replay [url]http://www.planetreplay.com[/url] PHP iCalendar [url]http://phpicalendar.sourceforge.net[/url] DVD Jones [url]http://www.dvdjones.com[/url] I'm in the process of giving away Planet Replay to devote more time and bandwidth here. Plus I didn't like dealing with all the Hollywood lawyers because of that site.

• 3 weeks later...
:D How many til the next stage? It's something to work for. :lol: Can we start getting titles for the regulars soon? A couple of forums, most notably Cobb has done it. It brings a fun side to it. I was 'The Human Legacy Encyclopedia' then 'Leader of the Legacy Elite' now 'Needs a Faster Grocery Getter'. We can put a little persuasion in on what we get and others nominate people too.

I don't know, I don't think it got out of hand on the Cobb forum, but it's all in how you look at it. Most were given for one reason or another, like one person's 'Something Aweful' or for Saleen 'Running on all 8 Supercharged Cylinders' or 'What's for Lunch' as one person always seems to ask what he should have for lunch. It really isn't delegated by post count, but by events you've done, and generally if you've been there longer and more influential. Influence doesn't mean post count. I just post a lot here because I like being involved and am rather outspoken, and it's a pretty good forum. Most of my posts are relevant in one way or another. I see a lot of posts I just browse and go to the next one to clear the update feature. BTW, I like that showing you what you have/haven't read. That's really handy. :D We don't have avatars on the other forum though, so I guess the names are a bit of expression in one way, shape, or form. :)

^man you 2 are freakin crazy (in good way) almost 700 post and the other is almost 500... i think thats great that you guys are in this forum 24/7 good for our community :) thesedays i'm kinda busy keeping all my grades above A- freakin a dont tell me i hate school anyways i love this community and i personally thank tide for starting this great forum 2 thumbs and big toes up for you tide :D 8)

Perrin BIG maf intake

Perrin Turbo Inlet

HKS SSQV BOV

Megan Racing header with UP (ceramic coated)

HKS DP (WRX)

DMH E-cutout

Custom 3" catback

UTEC

LOL, thanks. I've been trying to lay off a little bit especially since I'm not needing to be on the computer as much lately. I see my average has dropped from about 26 posts/day to about 17. Somehow SUBE is still over 20/day. PW :D

• 2 weeks later...
It's a real test against myself to keep that 20/day tally. More of a personal accomplishment than anything, and trying to keep most useful, that's the hardest part. Generally doable though. :) How about that moderator status since I'm here so often?

Archived