LegacyGT.com

7 members...

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='SUBE555']It's a real test against myself to keep that 20/day tally. More of a personal accomplishment than anything, and trying to keep most useful, that's the hardest part. Generally doable though. :) How about that moderator status since I'm here so often?[/quote] SUBE555 With that rate of posts moderator will spend half time just looking at your posts :wink: so I'm not shure if you qualify. I'm on the other hand :twisted: .....

[quote name='dimil'][quote name='SUBE555']It's a real test against myself to keep that 20/day tally. More of a personal accomplishment than anything, and trying to keep most useful, that's the hardest part. Generally doable though. :) How about that moderator status since I'm here so often?[/quote] SUBE555 With that rate of posts moderator will spend half time just looking at your posts :wink: so I'm not shure if you qualify. I'm on the other hand :twisted: .....[/quote] LOL, you make a very good point. I'm going to be at a standstill for a while which I guess isn't so bad since the car isn't even out yet.

[quote name='Tide']I'm sure most of us are just in a holding pattern until we get our hands on the car. I'll have to post about my thoughts on the Aussie version I looked at sometime soon.[/quote] That something i'll be looking forward :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I was watching last night I think (maybe night before) and I saw it hit 27 again, tied with high, but it didn't push above that next time i refreshed. :( LOTS and LOTS of guests on lately just browsing. Indeed, in the last month, last week especially since the reports are starting to come out and cars starting to hit dealerships, the activity level has begun to boom. Takes me hours to catch up on all the new posts if I'm abscent for 8-12 hours. Crikey! I did notice on a Google search for '2005 Legacy Forum' , this place was on the top of the list! W00T!

[quote name='SUBE555']Takes me hours to catch up on all the new posts if I'm abscent for 8-12 hours. Crikey[/quote] I had to give up reading all the new post a while ago. This place ramped up exponentially once the pricing came out.

[quote name='Gumby'][quote name='SUBE555']Takes me hours to catch up on all the new posts if I'm abscent for 8-12 hours. Crikey[/quote] I had to give up reading all the new post a while ago. This place ramped up exponentially once the pricing came out.[/quote] Same here. I'm not having the dead time while sitting at a computer like I used to be.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived