LegacyGT.com

7 members...

[quote name='SUBE555']Now we know how he got that post count. Double posting is for weenies! :lol:[/quote] Don't make me go back through your entire post history to make an example out of you :lol: I will check and see if the automatic version works. I won't be getting my undies in a bundle if it doesn't.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not counting on more than 2-3 of those. Tide, that must be a bad thing. I'll try to stick with just the useful stuff and DM can whore away with his mumbo jumbo one-liners. ;)

I think waiting for the new cars it will be like this til they get here. Then each day will include, wash, wax, drive, fill gas, rinse and repeat until we run out of roads or time. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah, I find that I am posting less simply because it's impossible to keep up. I come here and there are 60 new posts? that' silly. I remember coming and checking the forum and there wouldn't be any new posts all day! very cool though!

[quote name='Dr. Zevil']Yeah, I find that I am posting less simply because it's impossible to keep up. I come here and there are 60 new posts?[/quote] Haven't been here for 3 days, 639 new posts :o

I don't understand the desire to have a high post count.. it really seems silly. Especially when you are trying to accumulate the most amount of posts in the shortest amount of time. Discresion is a wonderful thing ;) It's still my opinion that the post count should go away. Watching your posts increase is just silly.

Archived