LegacyGT.com

7 members...

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='7stars']Drift, how do you find the time to post whore on so many forums?[/quote] This is the only forum I really PW on. Sometimes on OT, but only if the topics intrest me. People reactions are definately the best here though. :lol:

Also noticed this most recent time to the board that you had posted in all other forums EXCEPT off-topic. I agree with Sube that the post count should be moved at least if not removed all together. This might make it easier to sift through and find the information that we are looking for.

[quote name='Dr. Zevil']Also noticed this most recent time to the board that you had posted in all other forums EXCEPT off-topic. I agree with Sube that the post count should be moved at least if not removed all together. This might make it easier to sift through and find the information that we are looking for.[/quote] Different OT bud, 7stars is referring to NASIOC OT. :) if they are moved, they are still accessable, and will be noticeable by title changes, so I don't see a point. If it makes you guys happy, go for it! :P

[quote name='Drift Monkey']Who's bragging now? :roll::lol:[/quote] me.. cause I know it eats you up inside :P:P:P anyway, I wasn't bragging.. I could care less. I think I must have become a senior monkey a couple days ago or something.. i never really noticed. Not to metion how SLOW it is here at work.. sheesh. I swear the clock isn't even moving!

[quote name='Dr. Zevil']me.. cause I know it eats you up inside :P:P:P anyway, I wasn't bragging.. I could care less. I think I must have become a senior monkey a couple days ago or something.. i never really noticed. Not to metion how SLOW it is here at work.. sheesh. I swear the clock isn't even moving![/quote] I think it really eats YOU up inside, that I am approaching your post at a rapid rate! :P I know what you mean though. Everyday is a slow day for me, but forums make them go by faster...

THe worse thing is that there really are a lot of things that I SHOULD be doing. For some reason, on some days, I just can't seem to make myself do them. Oh well. Oh, and I don't care if you have a zillion posts. ;) as long as they are quality :P :D ;)

[quote name='Dr. Zevil']THe worse thing is that there really are a lot of things that I SHOULD be doing. For some reason, on some days, I just can't seem to make myself do them. Oh well.[/quote] Like what things? I'm supposed to be doing an insurance report. :roll:

[quote]Well look at that someone else making a worthless post in this thread[/quote] Yes, you! :lol: [quote]Like what things? I'm supposed to be doing an insurance report.[/quote] I should be doing sciency things or something. Analyzing samples etc. Feast or famine describes my work day. On and then off, hurry up and wait. It's a pretty sweet gig, but I really could use a raise.

[quote name='Drift Monkey'][quote name='Dr. Zevil']It's a pretty sweet gig, but I really could use a raise.[/quote] I hear you on teh raise buddy! :D[/quote] Tell me about it, that's why I spend so much time here, because they don't pay me enough to have my undivided attention.

If only I had a computer at work, oh wait, I wouldn't have time to use it because some of us actually work for 8hrs straight. Um, I think this has turned into the eternal postwhores thread. Think it's time we go to OT?

[quote name='SUBE555']If only I had a computer at work, oh wait, I wouldn't have time to use it because some of us actually work for 8hrs straight. Um, I think this has turned into the eternal postwhores thread. Think it's time we go to OT?[/quote] Some of us "founding" members appreciate this thread here :lol: nOOb! ;) Doesn't matter to me.. dowhatchalike. I agree that I don't get paid enough to work 45 hour weeks.. so the less I work, then the more I get paid per hour.. technically. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
The question was how many members by June. On Jan 18th I said this: [quote name='SUBE555']Guess we'll only know when it happens. :) June, I'm going to say closer to 600.[/quote] Not too far off the mark as I think very soon (with a few days left this month) we may hit 600 within June. Not too far off the mark. I look at the numbers daily and thought back to these comments on page 2. Very interesting to look bck at everyone's predictions.

Archived