LegacyGT.com

PGT's new suspenders (yes, another change)

PGT

Right-o. The "C" adjustment is the spring preload adjustment (which happens to also adjust height). But the "B" adjustment is the dedicated height adjustment.

thanks looks like i will be doing some tweaking this week

by lowering c or your esentialy compressing the shock when the car is loaded. the shock could bottom out if low enough.

i only lowered it 1/2 inch so it should be ok

i will fix it soon and lower it "correctly"

Not bad PGT, I like they way it looked lowered,...but I bet ya the ride is smooth as silk now :)

well, it wasn't lowered before. Ride height /= ride comfort either. It rides just as firmly sitting up high as it would lowered. That's the beauty of coilovers....ride height can be independent of preload and damping.

Nice! The STi wheels look sweet on the wagon...

...now get the brakes installed and it'll look like an STi Legacy Wagon!

Thanks!! The brakes go on Saturday. I PM'ed you about rotors, but didn't hear anything back so I ordered something else. :iam:

I didn't want it visible from behind. Stealth FTW.

I did brave the cold and adjust the struts to '3' all around and put the Cusco bar on. Much improved....no more bounce in the rear end. ;)

well, it wasn't lowered before. Ride height /= ride comfort either. It rides just as firmly sitting up high as it would lowered. That's the beauty of coilovers....ride height can be independent of preload and damping.

ohhh I see...hmm..I thought your wagon was lowered...im not sure what car I am thinking of then....I just remember a pic u put up showing the JDM rain guards and thinking...damn that's a sweet ride!

Thanks!! The brakes go on Saturday. I PM'ed you about rotors, but didn't hear anything back so I ordered something else. :iam:

Sorry bout that....it seems DBA doesn't have a listing for the rear vented rotors on the LGT yet....so we were trying to see what matched up.

oh....well, I was looking for front rotors only for the Brembo's (I want to wait on the rears until I find Brembo calipers). I ended up ordering Racing Brake 2pc rotors because I needed them by next weekend.

snow clearance for the win!!! If only we would get some now. :(
Thats the exact reason that I want to pick up some coilovers, so I can raise the car in the winter and have it sitting pretty in the summer, spring and fall

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

Archived