LegacyGT.com

Brembo Grand Turismo Front Brake Upgrade

got mine in yesterday and sorted through the kit. One caliper has a tiny chip in the paint on the back side. :( I hear Honda's 'Inca Gold' is the closest touch up paint. Might have to pick some up.

I have been in the passenger's seat of an STi and gone from 80+ to zero in a hurry....let's just say I don't care to do that again unless I am in control. Truly frightening how hard your are thrown into the belts and how quickly you stop.

got mine in yesterday and sorted through the kit. One caliper has a tiny chip in the paint on the back side. :( I hear Honda's 'Inca Gold' is the closest touch up paint. Might have to pick some up.

The Honda paint is close, but not exact. Try some car wax, maybe it will just buff out...

• 3 weeks later...
dan, you must be talking about our little excursion after the install day.

:lol: yup!

I have a control issue about being in the passenger's seat....let's just say I could never make it as a WRC co-driver. :icon_bigg Chalk it up to a 110mph combined speed head-on crash when I was 17. :eek:

• 2 weeks later...
The rears of the Legacy GT are not plug and play with the rear stock brakes of the STI. Modifications are required. Do a search, someone on the board has done the rears and did a write up. The fronts are however truly plug and play.

OK, thanks. Exactly the info I needed.

Is the rear hub-assembly on the LGT the same than the Sti ?? Seems it would be easier to change the complete R180 hub............anyway, most of the time, the hubs are part of the deal when purchasing the calipers.

Just a tought...

Archived