LegacyGT.com

Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah - Come On In!

axis008

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any recommendations for someone in our area who could do some thermal black exhaust coating to a couple of cans and a y pipe?

Cans and Y don't get hot enough to need coating. Get some hi-temp paint, give them a good cleaning, and DIY. I've got a thread somewhere detailing the paint job I did on my stock cans. I'll edit it into this post sometime tomorrow.

Here's my post on doing the can blackout/Borla tips mod.

I live a good two hours from phx so I only attend Prescott meets, goto nasioc.org >forums>chapters>southwest chapter and scroll down to westside or eastside meet threads to get the exact meeting for subies. If you decide to drive up north to Prescott let me know.

Im driving to Huntington beach tuesday for Thanksgiving weekend so it will be a good test for my car.

• 2 weeks later...
  • I Donated
I'm Subaru less right now. Sellers keep wanting like $1000 more than their car is worth. Getting sick of looking.

What are you looking for specifically?

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

• I Donated

Phoenix guys - I'm running a $39 alignment special at my shop if anyone needs it done.

Lowered cars & coilovers are welcome. I have extended ramps on the alignment rack and I haven't seen a car yet that has scraped on its way up.

edit : mods - I'm not a vendor, so if this post is an issue just let me know and I'll remove it.

-broknindarkagain

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Phoenix guys - I'm running a $39 alignment special at my shop if anyone needs it done.

Lowered cars & coilovers are welcome. I have extended ramps on the alignment rack and I haven't seen a car yet that has scraped on its way up.

edit : mods - I'm not a vendor, so if this post is an issue just let me know and I'll remove it.

how long is that sale going on?

• I Donated
how long is that sale going on?

Until January 31st.

I believe I saw you driving down the road today. You have a wintergreen 97ish wagon on black rims right?

-broknindarkagain

COME AND TAKE IT

Archived