LegacyGT.com

Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah - Come On In!

axis008

Here are my stats. Much shorter than yours.

05 Legacy GT sedan:

Crucial catless shorty DP

AEM Intake

Revo technica Boost Gauge (matches best of any gauges Ive seen to factory gauges)

AVO gauge pod

Rotora BBK

ECUTeK custom Dynotuned - gained over 100ft/lb at the wheels at 3000 rpms

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Hello all. New to the forum. I have a 2005 LGT. Had a 2002 WRX up until last year, tons of mods on it. Got married, have child on the way in about 8 weeks so I guess I "grew up" if you will and traded the WRX for the LGT. Love it so far. No mods yet, trying to plan things out for that. I hate the grille though. I have read tons of threads on the DIY option but have never dealt with bondo so just a little aprehensive. Anyone in the area ahve a LGT that has done the grille themselves? I have been researching like crazy to find some decent mufflers that will free things up a bit, give a little rumble, but not obnoxious. In 2 months I am going to have a baby firgl riding around in the back seat and I dont want to rattle her to death.

Down in Tucson, AZ:

06 Outback XT Limited, MT, STS (to be installed next week)

That's it so far, and perhaps for a while....

I would have saved yourself some $$ and just gone with the Kart Boy SS and shifter bushings ...

• 1 month later...
We should try and get a LGT meet or something in vegas sometime or something cause its always so much fun for the Supra meet i can only imagine how much fun an LGT meet would be like

Pure Adrenaline

Attached...

To A License Plate
:p

I met with a WRX/STI group in SLC last year before I left for Iraq. We had a blast. The guys who put it together had sponsors show up and they gave away prizes and gifts. It was a fun way to meet new faces and put names to avatars. I wish the LGT crowd had more of a following here in Utah.

I met with a WRX/STI group in SLC last year before I left for Iraq. We had a blast. The guys who put it together had sponsors show up and they gave away prizes and gifts. It was a fun way to meet new faces and put names to avatars. I wish the LGT crowd had more of a following here in Utah.

Actually i met a group of WRX guys that kept Crashing the WRX/STi and EVo meets and so i joined them but that was somewhere like 2 years ago just a little after i picked my LGT up. yeah i wish there was more of an LGT thing here too

If we have another drive up north, depending on how far north you are .. you should come down

We are here in Salt Lake City i think vegas would be a good mid point for us to go...ish but yeah if you guys from Az end up here in SLC then we definetly need to do a mini meet

Pure Adrenaline

Attached...

To A License Plate

I'm up for a meet and greet maybe a BBQ or a get together at an agreed establishment. There are lots of LGTs running around in Ogden/Layton area. I see one every now and then on the weekends when cruising down in SLC. I know there were two other regulars who would post. But I think of them traded their LGT for a truck. I think he was OCDetails.

I'm up for a meet and greet maybe a BBQ or a get together at an agreed establishment. There are lots of LGTs running around in Ogden/Layton area. I see one every now and then on the weekends when cruising down in SLC. I know there were two other regulars who would post. But I think of them traded their LGT for a truck. I think he was OCDetails.

Yup OCDetails trades his in and it took me till about 2 months ago to figure out that he lives about 2 streets away from me..... :icon_conf don't know why we never met before his neighborhood is the one i always cut through on my way home :icon_conf but i will give it this one good thing came of him trading his car in i got the HID's headrests and Engine covers and i cant remember if a few other misc things but probably something. that was the same day i met Euclid he was getting his engine detailed over there (which is awesome looking BTW) and he got my silverstar headlights cause i now have the HID's so i didnt need em. it was pretty dang cool to hang out for a while and talk about our cars and mods. we had a grand time even though we are gonna miss seeing OC's car. the weird thing is i remember a buddy of mine telling me that he kept seeing what he thought was my car in his neighborhood(spelling?) but it wasn't me driving. BTW he lives just up the street from OC. :lol: but yes a meet is on we must plan ahead and do a little mini meet to say hi and BBQ up some good stuff start checking your schedules and see what we have open. i will see if i can contact any other LGT owners i have ran into down here :icon_mrgr

Pure Adrenaline

Attached...

To A License Plate

Sounds great.. Wish we could have done this a while back. I'm all stock now, I used to be AP Stage II with DP and Magna Flo custom 3in. It was fun while it lasted. Might do it again some time later, but will be going 18G and FMIC when I save enough money. In the mean time, it'll be great just to meet other people with same interests and love for the LGT. I still drive the crap out of my car every once in a while, it's nice to know although stock, it'll still spank the pants of most of the cars out there. LOL

I recently got married and had to come with extra money to move my wife from cali to utah, so I took all the parts off the car went stock and sold them one by one until it was all gone. All I have now is HID 6000K lights and a K&N drop in panel filter. Hopefully tonight my perrin short ram intake will be in. next up in line is a perrin uppie. Got them both from the same person. Great deals are to be had here on the forum and some folks are not out there to rip you off, just make back some of the money it cost them.

dang i was hoping for a sec that ya might have had the parts still cuase yes the ppl here are good ppl. just one question why utah?

Pure Adrenaline

Attached...

To A License Plate

Archived