LegacyGT.com

Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah - Come On In!

axis008

• I Donated
95, green with burnt/ faded top side black 17" 7 spoke rims. but it would have been my daughter driving, shes had my wagon since she busted her civic.

Yeah that was her. I think I was at Country Club and Southern. I don't remember for sure though.

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
my best friend's (pretty much her uncle) shop is just south of there, she visits there a lot. so do i, its kind of a hub for us lol. not to mention thats where my busted vehicles are, so i go there and do stuff to them often. still need to get that clutch bled out.

• 11 months later...

dark color wheels

I was going the opposite direction, so I only got a glance

I took a 2000 miles road trip, and visited 4 different national parks in UT and AZ...lol

LA -> LV -> Zion NP -> Bryce NP -> Arches NP -> Lake Powell -> LA via Flagstaff to avoid Vegas traffic back to LA

Excellent road trip. One that gets few visitors is the huge expanse known as the Escalante Staircase National Monument, sandwiched right in the middle of where you visited. Mostly undeveloped and dirt roads. I was there last June for a week but I took my Outback.

• 4 years later...

Archived