LegacyGT.com

Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah - Come On In!

axis008

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sandy Utah here. 06 LGT, about a month and a half old. Black on black, everything stock. As soon as my wife lets me (heh) I want to go stage 1 and then stage 2 later. We will see :) I have seen quite a few legacy gt's around lately, I wonder how many are on the forums.

Sandy Utah here. 06 LGT, about a month and a half old. Black on black, everything stock. As soon as my wife lets me (heh) I want to go stage 1 and then stage 2 later. We will see :) I have seen quite a few legacy gt's around lately, I wonder how many are on the forums.

A few of us are. It was weird normally its rare for me to see any LGTs but i was down at 1300e and 10600 s and saw a red OBXT and 2 Black LGT's all at about the same time a few days back were you by chance one of them?

Pure Adrenaline

Attached...

To A License Plate
:p

One thing I see is that in Utah the people who drive LGTs are typically not ones to belong to these forums, meaning they are of a much older generation and probably wouldn't want to be bothered by us enticing them to join a web forum.

One thing I see is that in Utah the people who drive LGTs are typically not ones to belong to these forums, meaning they are of a much older generation and probably wouldn't want to be bothered by us enticing them to join a web forum.

I was going to say the same thing. Everytime I see one I drive up to it thinking I might see a "forum" member. But, almost always, they are 60 year olds who drive slow with pimp cars :)

I was going to say the same thing. Everytime I see one I drive up to it thinking I might see a "forum" member. But, almost always, they are 60 year olds who drive slow with pimp cars :)

well its easy to spot me... my windows are normally always down and well... thay dont call me Fro for nothing :lol: sweet well cool if that was ya i was at that chevron on the corner next time i see another black one or any one at all i will try to stop them and say hi. or i will end up scaring an old person :lol:

Pure Adrenaline

Attached...

To A License Plate

Where do you live? If you are out in sandy I will keep my eyes open :)

Actually i live out in Taylorsville i just spend a ton of time in the sandy area too many ppl i know out there and my girl lives out there so i am out there a lot :lol: she doesn't like driving her saturn cause she would rather be in my LGT :lol: and i would prefer not riding in her car either :lol: but i will keep my eyes peeled for ya

Pure Adrenaline

Attached...

To A License Plate

• 5 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Yea, I'm in the city of Maricopa. Do any of you guys meet up? I lived up in Gilbert 7 years ago, but just moved back to the state. Do people still go out to the pavilions in Scottsdale? Do any of you?

• I Donated

The Pavilions meet still happens same time/day. Its turned into a ricer fest for the most part.

There is a small meet at the Subaru dealer in Chandler every Thursday evening

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

• 2 weeks later...

Archived