LegacyGT.com

Hello folks, so i got a issue with not having any air, like when i turn on the knob from off to anything no air comes out. This started to happened like 2 months ago but then it would turn on moments later and then it turned into minutes later. sometimes hitting a pothole or something it would kick on. Then it stopped being stupid for the last month of it being below freezing. but today when i left work it never kicked on. 

Heater and blower works great.

I can hear a solenoid or something trying to kick on below the glove box or something idk

Edited by bigbert58

14 hours ago, Alexmed2002 said:

It could the resistor for the blower motor, or the blower motor itself on its way out. Best way to check is by looking underneath the glovebox.

Best way to check it? 

26 minutes ago, silverton said:

I'd suspect the resistor if it only worked on full speed, which bypasses the resistor.  you probably got a dead blower bud.

It's works on all speeds or doesn't work at all. No weird noises comming from it

did you check the connectors to make sure all the wiring is good?  going over bumps changing the behavior sounds like a bad connection somewhere, or broken wire, or some other electrical fault to me

• Like 2

To rule out a mechanical issue with the blower motor, I’d see if I can reach the fan through the cabin air filter slot. If it’s reachable then give it a spin next time the system isn’t working to see if that gets it going.