LegacyGT.com

Ugliest car..

petmor

I have no regrets over the passing of the AMC Pacer, but vote the Chrysler 300 as the ugliest car on the road. Now I know where laid-off East German Wartburg designers went to work after 1989....DaimlerChrysler. Yuck!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't think there is one American car that has any appeal, they are all ugly. Lines don't flow, blocky, and not functional. Did I mention unreliable? Continuing to try and capitalize in the nostalgia market will not prove succesful for the big three. It s like they are throwing in the towel and saying we know our cars suck these days, so we will make them look like they did when people actualy bought American cars. Won't work.

Ford GT? C6 Corvette convertible or Z06? Viper Coupe/convertible? Saleen S7? Panoz? XLR? ALL American cars are ugly without appeal? Beauty is certainly in the eye of the beholder, but, I think most people would disagree with you.

If anything, from a design point of view, our LGTs are a little on the boring side. It makes them good sleepers because they look like Camry's (not a good thing, though)

The Aztec is clearly one of the ugliest cars to come out in a long time- at least the XB is small and almost cute in an ugly way. The Aztec is big fat and ugly. :icon_bigg

Although Izuzu had that Vehicross which was pretty ugly too.

In addition to Saturn, Mitsubishi had a pretty ugly lineup for a while.

The Tribeca is not a pretty car. Has a good personality, but not good looking. A little change in the nose and it could kinda look like a Porsche Cayenne though. If it were nicer looking it would probably sell better (that and if gas were cheaper!)

tom :)

Ford GT? C6 Corvette convertible or Z06? Viper Coupe/convertible? Saleen S7? Panoz? XLR? ALL American cars are ugly without appeal? Beauty is certainly in the eye of the beholder, but, I think most people would disagree with you.

If anything, from a design point of view, our LGTs are a little on the boring side. It makes them good sleepers because they look like Camry's (not a good thing, though)

The Aztec is clearly one of the ugliest cars to come out in a long time- at least the XB is small and almost cute in an ugly way. The Aztec is big fat and ugly. :icon_bigg

Although Izuzu had that Vehicross which was pretty ugly too.

In addition to Saturn, Mitsubishi had a pretty ugly lineup for a while.

The Tribeca is not a pretty car. Has a good personality, but not good looking. A little change in the nose and it could kinda look like a Porsche Cayenne though. If it were nicer looking it would probably sell better (that and if gas were cheaper!)

+1, couldn't agree more on all of it...

Xb still be the ugliest

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d175/AndersonAndrew/ScionXb.jpg

I think it is a combination of the oversized front bumper and the overly boxy rear end.

mann... i was going to get one of these this summer! I don't think it's ugly, just different. i like it. It has some nice standard features (iPod,AUX) and is pretty roomy. I'd rather drive this as a daily driver then a corolla or civic.

Here's one of my favorites:

http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/3071/rackscionara19en.jpg

My ugliest car is the Aztec but that Isuzu is giving it a run for it's money. I don't think the Charger is all that bad. I only don't like it when it's yellow and has decals. I think it's hott in black

Archived