LegacyGT.com

Ugliest car..

petmor

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cls is ugly??? i think its the best looking sedan out... then the new gs from lexus.

as far as ugly id have to say cady svx, pontiac aztec or anything pontiac, anything kia and hyundai make, anything suzuki makes, scion tc xb xa.

as for all of you that hate the tribeca.... i say this to everyone that looks at them on my lot. you either love em or you hate em. i bought one a few weeks ago. after i drive it i dont even want to get in my lgt. its a great ride especially with the dvd and nav. i personally like the front end its the rear that i dont really care for. but hey its something i can live with and at 39k i think its money well worth it. i bought my lgt and tribeca within two months of eachother and lovethem both.. their two diff kind of cars. my lgt wagon is my speed fix wheras my b9 is my family go out and freakin spend the day in car.

cheers and safe driving

Actually it's both...they were just nice about it. Strident has an "out there in an offensive sort of way" connotation.

Strident:

1: conspicuously and offensively loud

2: unpleasantly loud and harsh

Grand Undertaking = Daring to be different

Though Strident = Ugly

Thanks for helping an alien with the correct meaning. BTW the new front of the Subaru is a direct ripoff from SEAT(you know the spanish VW). They've had it for years

Honda Element AND the Scion XC for me.

You'd have to PAY me to drive either of those fugly creations!

It is the disposition of men to desire that which he cannot have, hence my un-quenchable wet desire for Shakira!

Ugliest prodcution car: Acura TL (only 'cause they don't make the Ass-tek any more). Proportions are awful and that ridiculous groove through the handles looks just plain dumb.

I agree that the Charger is bloated. Hunched shoulders doesn't cover up the K-car shoebox underneath. Now, if they'd had the balls to make it a coupe...

I think the Tribecca is gorgeous, and I love the new nose design. *shrug*

Bring on the flame! :icon_bigg

I don't think there is one American car that has any appeal, they are all ugly. Lines don't flow, blocky, and not functional. Did I mention unreliable? Continuing to try and capitalize in the nostalgia market will not prove succesful for the big three. It s like they are throwing in the towel and saying we know our cars suck these days, so we will make them look like they did when people actualy bought American cars. Won't work. Markets are leaning towards smaller motors (with power), Hybrids, and AWD. If Subaru gets their marketing and lease programs straight they should rule the world. Then I will sell mine and get something else. :)

The Tribeca is nice, the nose is questionable, but not completely ugly IMO. I think they were trying to go for the Audi look with the nose, but didn't quite make it. They need to make that nose thing flow all the way down to the bumper much like Audi did. Not that I am endorsing Audis, cause I think they suck too, but they look fairly nice. Personally I think the Tribeca is really, just wouldn't got a model that was just cut out, give it a few years. The interior is really nice, it is well though out and comfy.

I don't think there is one American car that has any appeal, they are all ugly. Lines don't flow, blocky, and not functional. Did I mention unreliable? Continuing to try and capitalize in the nostalgia market will not prove succesful for the big three. It s like they are throwing in the towel and saying we know our cars suck these days, so we will make them look like they did when people actualy bought American cars. Won't work. Markets are leaning towards smaller motors (with power), Hybrids, and AWD. If Subaru gets their marketing and lease programs straight they should rule the world. Then I will sell mine and get something else. :)

The Tribeca is nice, the nose is questionable, but not completely ugly IMO. I think they were trying to go for the Audi look with the nose, but didn't quite make it. They need to make that nose thing flow all the way down to the bumper much like Audi did. Not that I am endorsing Audis, cause I think they suck too, but they look fairly nice. Personally I think the Tribeca is really, just wouldn't got a model that was just cut out, give it a few years. The interior is really nice, it is well though out and comfy.

I think the Saleen S7 looks nice :icon_bigg

Archived