OFFICIAL: MN Meet thread

twisted

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There is an autocross on July 15 at the Dakota County Technical Center in Rosemount that I was thinking about attending. If the meet is later in the afternoon, I might be able to show up....

Spectating or participating? What time?

It is still ugly.

we doin this at Buffalo wild in Woodbury again???

i vote HELLZ YEAZ!!!!

u west siders will get a chance to warm up ur turboz that way....

see how considerate i am (snicker)....it has nothing to do with the fact i live near the spot ...honest!!!! :)

brady....time for u to share ur date horror stories...over some good beer

trig...no club soda for u this time around.....now u gotta catch up on the beer from the last few times we let u slide...bring a DD LOL

kimmi....we expect u to bring some top grade lady frens :)

Well, the guy who organizes the meet gets to pick the spot, subject to approval of the attendees.

BW3 in Woodbury (or whatever town it is technically in :lol:) is fine with me. I like the idea of moving around geographically, so we can hopefully draw in some different people. Count me in.:)

On the motorcycle question, Harley-Davidson offers new rider courses through some of their dealerships. I believe they provide the bikes (the Buell Blast, a 400cc single-cylinder bike that is intended to be n00b-friendly). St. Paul H-D is one of the participating dealers; here's a link:

St. Paul Harley-Davidson/Buell and Thunder Mountain Custom Choppers

I took that class, Had a ball.

will be @ the cabin on the 17th.

will be @ the cabin on the 17th.

That's a Monday. :icon_bigg

Who forget to pick up their ABP sedan at Bloomington Subaru after service? Sitting in the lot with the rotors all rusty (not the used car lot).

It is still ugly.

Kimmi ... maybe you can set me up, and then we get a twofer ... Ladies at the meet, and a new LGT.com Brady Goes on a Date thread! ;)

Brady ~ Would love to help you out, however I have my own dating whoas. It isn't easy dating as a young adult, but try an almost 40 yr. old Mom with two boys. Whew~ can't say I'm beatin' them away with a stick. Sorry dude

Brady ~ Would love to help you out, however I have my own dating whoas. It isn't easy dating as a young adult, but try an almost 40 yr. old Mom with two boys. Whew~ can't say I'm beatin' them away with a stick. Sorry dude

:lol:

You just need to find the right guys aparently!

Yeah, I know it's just that easy. ;)

BUT ... there are still good guys out there. My ex-girlfriend never thought she'd find anyone interested in dating a 27 yr old single mom of a little girl with special needs, but we got along great. Too bad she pissed that away by cheating on me with some 18 yr old kid from her work. Now she's back to the idea that she'll never meet anyone again.

:iam:

You're much more mentally stable than she was. You'll be just fine!

• 2 weeks later...