LegacyGT.com

OFFICIAL: MN Meet thread

twisted

It was great to meet 'all the guys' on Saturday. Thanks for letting a chick in. I am really hoping to find more of us Legacy Ladies out there. That is my mission.

Detail day sounds great. Bowling and beer sounds good too! But what really sounds fun is taking a drive! Either around some cones, or a winding road.

I recently met up with about 4 WRX dudes on my way to Hinckley and we had a great train going. It was a ton of fun! I am open to whatever.

I saw a woman driving a silver GT sedan with spoiler yesterday. I tried to get her attention but she was just looking straight ahead, it made me remember the conversation you had with Brady at the meet. At least you know there are others.

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cool Yami ~ thanks for keeping an eye out. It is a real shame we (chicks) aren't as observant as the male gender. However I do think I saw Pillboy this morning on his way to work.

Good looking ride Pillboy!

Pillboy been spotted all over the place today. I noticed you debadged just the 2.5 from the back of the car. Lookin' good! ;)

(I was at the dealer this evening and spotted the car)

saw another ABP in chaska construction yard or something (or was it construction supplies).....any of u ??

i'm telling u i am so happy i didnt get ABP*...they seem to have sold the most around here...+1 for somewhat exclusive factor with the Silver

* not that there is anything wrong with that color

ALSO PLEASE SEE THIS THREAD

http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30143

There is a very similar color to APB available for the Camry. If my friends in law enforcement want to see my car as a harmless, four cylinder Camry, all the better!

It all part of my basic driving philosphy, "Fly low and avoid the radar".

So you see, the last thing I need is a color like "Silver Bullet" or "Arrest Me Red" that will attract the "wrong" kind of attention. Don't get me wrong, I think Silver, Red and Black look very good on an Legacy. I just would rather avoid any roadside consultations with those who write tickets...

APB helps to make the non-spoilered Legacy GT the second best ultimate sleeper. The best ultimate sleeper is an APB Leggy GT Wagon. Just like the Spanish Inquisition, nobody expects it....:cool:

APB helps to make the non-spoilered Legacy GT the second best ultimate sleeper. The best ultimate sleeper is an APB Leggy GT Wagon. Just like the Spanish Inquisition, nobody expects it....:cool:
ABP Outback XT for the win!!!:lol:

I wonder if it is something about Minnesota personalities that there are so many ABP's here.:iam:

I don't know Kimmi saw, but it wasn't me. I took it to Bloomington Subaru Tuesday afternoon about 5:30 and it was there until Wednesday night when I came home about 10:00. They installed splash guards and removed the door ding the car acquired while it was on there lot. They didn't fix my rear door weather stripping...ordered the part. I think the door glass is out of adjustment, so I may just have a body shop look at it on my own dime. Brady...no badges gone yet...at least by me. I had to go out to the garage and look..."Subaru", "Legacy", and "GT"...is there supposed to be a "2.5"? Car was delivered to the dealer March of '05...was there a running change in badging?
It is still ugly.

I don't know Kimmi saw, but it wasn't me. I took it to Bloomington Subaru Tuesday afternoon about 5:30 and it was there until Wednesday night when I came home about 10:00. They installed splash guards and removed the door ding the car acquired while it was on there lot. They didn't fix my rear door weather stripping...ordered the part. I think the door glass is out of adjustment, so I may just have a body shop look at it on my own dime. Brady...no badges gone yet...at least by me. I had to go out to the garage and look..."Subaru", "Legacy", and "GT"...is there supposed to be a "2.5"? Car was delivered to the dealer March of '05...was there a running change in badging?

Crazy! Yeah, I bought my Legacy in March of '05 with a September '04 build date. My car had badges that said "SUBARU", "LEGACY" and "2.5 GT" on the back.

Interesting if they changed it.

Great...probably one of those days on the assembly line...I wonder how many other parts I'm missing? :icon_frow

rfd...if Kimmi mistook you for me, I feel sorry for you, you're much better looking :) . Maybe you have deep tinted windows...maybe the sun wasn't out glaring off my head...

Mark

It is still ugly.

ABP Outback XT for the win!!!:lol:
I'll be damned if I didn't see an ABP Outback XT on my way into work this morining! It was two-tone, with the gray cladding on the lower part, and appeared to be driven by a woman in the 35-44 age bracket. I looked over briefly, but it was on a dicey stretch of 394 with the snow, and I didn't try too hard to make eye contact.

rfd...if Kimmi mistook you for me, I feel sorry for you, you're much better looking :) . Maybe you have deep tinted windows...maybe the sun wasn't out glaring off my head...

Mark

Acutally I saw the mysterious ABP sedan on Prarie Center Drive at 7:45 am headed toward 212. Perhaps there are other Leggies in the EP area that we aren't aware of Pillboy. Couldn't see exactly who was in the vehicle, but it was definitely a man. I just assumed it was you! :iam:

There is a very similar color to APB available for the Camry. If my friends in law enforcement want to see my car as a harmless, four cylinder Camry, all the better!

It all part of my basic driving philosphy, "Fly low and avoid the radar".

So you see, the last thing I need is a color like "Silver Bullet" or "Arrest Me Red" that will attract the "wrong" kind of attention. Don't get me wrong, I think Silver, Red and Black look very good on an Legacy. I just would rather avoid any roadside consultations with those who write tickets...

No One expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Maybe that's why I haven't been spotted yet. ABP Wagon. Or I guess I could show up at a meet here at some point. Sounds like it was fun. Now bring me shrubbery!

Acutally I saw the mysterious ABP sedan on Prarie Center Drive at 7:45 am headed toward 212. Perhaps there are other Leggies in the EP area that we aren't aware of Pillboy. Couldn't see exactly who was in the vehicle, but it was definitely a man. I just assumed it was you! :iam:

I may have seen the same vehicle about 5 weeks ago. I saw an ABP Sedan on Baker ... that's VERY close to where you were describing. Also driven by a man.

???

After posting in the "spotted" thread that I never see LGT's, I saw my second one in a week tonight. RBP sedan, with spoiler, heading north on 494 @ aroung 5:45pm Thurs. Didn't get a good look at the driver.

After posting in the "spotted" thread that I never see LGT's, I saw my second one in a week tonight. RBP sedan, with spoiler, heading north on 494 @ aroung 5:45pm Thurs. Didn't get a good look at the driver.

I was on 394 heading west and crossed 494 at that time. That is exact desc of my LGT... ???

I was on 394 heading west and crossed 494 at that time. That is exact desc of my LGT... ???

Is your car new, with temp tags still? I saw a new RBP GT sedan w/ spoiler about a week ago on 494 North. Whoever it was I gave them a thumbs up.

Is your car new, with temp tags still? I saw a new RBP GT sedan w/ spoiler about a week ago on 494 North. Whoever it was I gave them a thumbs up.

Absolutely that was me! I remember seeing your wagon, and the thumbs up! Thanks, made me feel welcome to the community...

Absolutely that was me! I remember seeing your wagon, and the thumbs up! Thanks, made me feel welcome to the community...

Cool, did you already know about Legacygt.com? I was hoping you would see the stickers I have on rear side windows.

You will have to make it out to the next meet, whenever that is.

Cool, did you already know about Legacygt.com? I was hoping you would see the stickers I have on rear side windows.

You will have to make it out to the next meet, whenever that is.

I had been on here researching the car for a while. Also met Mr. T at work and got interested in the mod info on here. It's great! I will definitely try to make it to the next meet.