OFFICIAL: MN Meet thread

twisted

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok, i'm trying to schedule this whole "Colorado" trip to not interfere with the meet, but work and some pansy pilots at Northwest are conspiring against me. So right now there's a 50/50 chance of me being in Colorado that weekend. But currently I'm really shooting for next weekend. Actually, dammit, I can't go the weekend of the meet now that I think of it ... hmm ... well, I guess there's a 50/50 chance of going to Colorado at all, and a 98% chance of making the meet.

Wow ... posting sucks when it makes you realize your life stinks. :(;)

ok, i'm trying to schedule this whole "Colorado" trip to not interfere with the meet, but work and some pansy pilots at Northwest are conspiring against me. So right now there's a 50/50 chance of me being in Colorado that weekend. But currently I'm really shooting for next weekend. Actually, dammit, I can't go the weekend of the meet now that I think of it ... hmm ... well, I guess there's a 50/50 chance of going to Colorado at all, and a 98% chance of making the meet.

Wow ... posting sucks when it makes you realize your life stinks. :(;)

Your life could be a lot worse. For example, instead of owning a fine car like the LGT, you could have spent your hard earned money on something like a Kia Rio or worse yet, a Sunbird.... :cool:

Twisted, your constantly changing avatar means you are spending too much time in front of the computer and not enough time modifying your LGT. You need to get your priorities straight man and get out there and start modding!

Just some friendly advice from Mr. T :cool::lol:

Bump because I'm back from Colorado (which rocked aside from bruising my heel badly 3 hours into skiing) and the meet is only 5 days away or something.
Yeah, I was meaning to bump it myself.

You guys have room for an old man (48) with a new ('05) GT? :confused:
Absolutely! I'll be 40 in three months, so I'm not exactly a kid myself.:lol:

Joe Senser's in Bloomington, 2:00pm, Saturday March 11.

Thx for the PM RFD!

cya kids/grown-ups/ol folks...whatever u refer to yourself as on Saturday!!!

Lets all hope for snow-covered empty parking lots, that day!

MAP

MENU

surprised we didnt aim for the sunday brunch.

maybe next time (oh wait i forgot...the sinners go to church on sunday...my bad)

Twisted, your constantly changing avatar means you are spending too much time in front of the computer and not enough time modifying your LGT. You need to get your priorities straight man and get out there and start modding!

Just some friendly advice from Mr. T :cool::lol:

i would stop chg'ing the damn avatar as often as i do, if the mods would leave me alone and quit PM-ing me to change it LOL

MODS....thats on back burner for now....having too much fun with newly acquired DJ gear.

But i am accepting donations for the "twisted needs a new Perrin DP fund":lol:

C ya and possibly Mrs. T on saturday. Cheers

I'll see you guys on Saturday. I'm in Eden Prairie, so it's a quick hop to Senser's. Drinks or meal?
I'm going to plan on getting some food, but I'm sure some people will just get drinks. It's up to you!