OFFICIAL: MN Meet thread

twisted

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My boss just told me Majors in Bloomington has REALLY HOT CHICS........now i'm motivated for that

That should be enough to convince Brady

If you really insist i'll do Joe Senser's...but from last time their food was MEH.

I've never been there...but my boss n some other co-workers were there y'day after some Microsux Meeting on Normandale. They said they decided to keep the comments in there conversations to 5 seconds or less...on account of the hot girls walking around.

I cant believe this place has been kept secret from me for so long....AARRGGHH

If u say it will be average at Majors on Sat, i can go with whatever, i dont want be the 'difficult' one in the group LOL

Good! Now we got something going.... I've had really good food at Senser's lately so that would be my choice. Majors in Bloomington is even farther away for you Twisty :D but would also be an acceptable alternative.

If you want the best of all worlds, then we could go to:

Hooters of Burnsville :wub::woowoo:

12950 Aldrich Avenue South

Burnsville, MN 55337

tel: 952.890.9659

(Although Kimmi might not be real enthralled with that idea....) It is just another suggestion. Remember, we need to be able to drink beer and see our cars....:munch:

Any other suggestions? Keep 'em coming. Maybe I should start a poll?

Vote for Senser's Eagan, Senser's Bloomington, Majors Bloomington or Hooter's Burnsville....Mob rules! Most votes win. :cool:

Just so you guys know Solara is owned by a Subaru enthusiest. Josh Thoma is his name and his car is at my shop getting a 30R installed.

Kim will not care about Hooters, she likes them! LOL

I would vote for a later time than 2pm. More than likely Kim and I will be on the water till 5pm. So we would like something around 6ish.

M&K

I'd probably be in for a weekend meet...I have a wedding on Friday but should be wide open Saturday/Sunday. Look forward to seeing some of what everyone has been up to on their cars.

Ok, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Major's in Bloomington at 4 PM till 6:30 PM on Saturday the 18th. Late enough to allow for some of you that might be boating to make an appearance but not so late as to mess up evening plans for Saturday night for those who may have things to do that night.

Unless I hear a last minute plea for Hooters in Burnsville or an alternate time slot, then this will be the deal, OK? :cool:

Going.....

Saw an attractive Blonde in a Black LGT on Hwy 7 toward Calhoun (just east of 100) around 6:00 tonight. Was it Kimmi? Could we possibly have TWO attractive blondes in Black LGT's around the cities?!

Oh ... and this will likely be my last meet.

I'm officially moving to Denver in the immediate future. As soon as October 1st, but probably no later than November 1st. I'm thrilled. This is a move I've been wanting for a while, it comes with a promotion at work, and my sister lives out there as well, and it will be very nice to be closer to her and her husband.

Presently though, I'm looking forward to seeing everyone who can make it on Saturday!

I'm officially moving to Denver in the immediate future.

All in favor of new rule: "Guy moving out of state buys first round" say aye!

(Sound of throngs of people saying aye in unison)

Motion passes: Brady buys first round.... ;) (now there's an incentive for everyone to get there at 4 PM!)

:lol: