OFFICIAL: MN Meet thread

twisted

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

PICS are up from the small meet...thx for coming out guys...

i'm convinced to go STG 2 Mr. T....ASAP....

now that i just spent $1300 on DJ equipment....looks like i will need to wait for a month more

http://photobucket.com/albums/c325/twisted_1/LGT%20Meet%20MN/?action=view&current=IMG_0255.jpg&slideshow=paused&interval=3

dammit! too late. :(

shitty day for me anyway. :(

No problem, I'm sure we'll do it again! We had four guys; me, Twisted, Mr. T, and Phil, who just joined this board (he told me his user name, but I forget). Three of us have '05's, and Phil has a nice looking green '98 LGT.

I'm glad we could get together, and I'll try to come up with a location for a future west side meet.:)

dammit! too late. :(

shitty day for me anyway. :(

thts so sad cuz i cant get enuff of the garnett red.....well next time bro....i need some eye candy (garnett red) at the next meet...cheers

thts so sad cuz i cant get enuff of the garnett red.....well next time bro....i need some eye candy (garnett red) at the next meet...cheers

Yeah ... I was pretty bummed because it would have been something good for me to do today. I just jumped on about 3:30 looking online and before I even clicked on the North Central forum, I remembered that it was today. :(

But I'll look forward to the next one.

Hey guys, just a quick note to say good to meet all of you. We'll have to do this again on the West side for RFD. Who knows, maybe a South Side version for me. I know a few nice roads where you can give your LGT a little "workout" ;) if you know what I mean.

Sorry I had to duck out early. Let's do it again :cool:

Next time, we'll be sure to give Brady ample notice (and maybe a few reminder PM's.....)

Thanks to both Twisted and Phi11 for the photos. They turned out great.

• 2 weeks later...

:lol:

I had ample notice, and I think I even had a reminder in my day planner for good measure. What really screwed things up was that I had a bad weekend. The quasi-girlfriend pulled a kind-of break-up with me and I was frustrated and confused and just kind of spaced things out at the time. We later reconciled and then she pulled more antics and confusion and now I'm pretty sure I'm single. But yes, westside would be better for me too ;)

I'm thinking sometime in March?

I was going to start asking you guys when you want to do the next one. The Chicago guys seem to meet like twice a month, but since we're a small group and just starting out, I'd hate for us to overdo it and burn out. The weekends in February are kind of busy for me, so maybe shooting for March is a good idea.

Since I was unofficially designated as west side location-finder, I was thinking of three possibilities:

1. Joe Sensor's in Bloomington (right off 494)

2. Champp's in Minnetonka (right off 394 & 494)

3. Champp's in Maple Grove (right off 94)

Any feedback on the date or location?

While Bloomington would be closer, the extra distance to Minnetonka would not be a deal breaker for me. Maple Grove would be my last choice...

I agree twice a month would probably be overkill. Nothing personal but wifey might feel neglected. March works bettr also

Brady, sorry about your quasi on off girlfriend situation. I had one that went like that too. No fun. Hope to see you at the next meet.

Mr. T

• 2 weeks later...

twisted ... tell you what - you show up, and we'll all think warm thoughts for you, whereever you hold your one man meet! ;)

Too damn cold to do anything. I want a meet where we can look at each other's cars, and unless someone knows of a large heated warehouse we can use, I'm out! :lol: